Samsung announced as Platinum Sponsor and to host ARTIK Workshop at the IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo will arrive in Berlin on the 13-14th June for 2 days of top level content and networking, and are excited to announce there will also be an interactive IoT workshop taking place on the first day. In collaboration with platinum sponsor, Samsung, there will be an exclusive hands-on workshop covering IoT from module to cloud with ARTIK as the centrepiece. It will use tools including ARTIK API, Arduino, Temboo and Node-RED.
In addition to the Artik Workshop, industry leading speakers from Samsung will be sharing their unparalleled knowledge and experience of IoT within the Developing & IoT Technologies and Data & Security conferences.
Samsung representatives speaking at the event will include:
- Luc Julia, Vice President of Innovation
- Frank Harder, Vice President, IoT Strategy and Business Development
- Suzanne Nguyen, Senior Director, Head Samsung Developer Connection, Emerging Platforms, Media Solution Center America
- Dan Gross, Director of Ecosystem Technical Support
- Wei Xiao, Technical Evangelist
Make sure to visit them at stand 78 over the 2 days where they will be showcasing the latest IoT developments and solutions.