The IoT Tech Expo Global will launch new conference agenda for 2018
The World’s Leading IoT Event Series will bring together key industries from across the globe for 2 days of top level content and discussion. Exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering the impact it has on many industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Insurance, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive, this conference is not to be missed. The IoT Tech Expo World Series 2018 will host events in London, Amsterdam and Silicon Valley.
The 2018 World Series is set to welcome 32,000 attendees, 1000+ industry leading speakers and 900+ exhibitors so you can explore the IoT ecosystem and experience the latest technologies first hand. This year’s agenda will highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies which are affecting IoT. There will be case studies and dedicated tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
Kicking off the 2018 series is the Global event which will return to London in April with the larger venue hall; the Olympia National. The third annual Global event will host 2 co-located events covering Blockchain and AI, with 12,000 attendees expected to attend including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Developers & Start-Up’s, OEM’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
There will be 8 conference tracks over the two days covering the entire ecosystem:
– Developing for the IoT: Hardware, Platforms, Cloud, Testing, Interoperability, Connectivity
– Connected Transportation: Smart Transportation Infrastructure, Urban Mobility, Smart Maritime & Air Transportation, Connected Vehicles
– Data Analytics for AI & IoT: Big Data, Edge Processing, Data Analytics for Sport, Predictive Analytics, Data Architecture
– Connected Industry: Smart Buildings & Factories, Smart Machinery, Smart Manufacturing
– Connected Enterprise: Smart Supply Chain, Smart Asset Management, Smart Trade
– Smart Energy & Cities: Smart Metering, Smart Grids, Renewable Energy, Managing Energy Usage, Smart Cities
– IoT Technologies & Innovations: Funding, IoT Start-Ups, Monetisation & Business Models, IoT Innovations
– Privacy & Security: Data Protection, Legal Considerations, ID Management, Penetration Testing
You can view the full agenda at a glance here.
There are a range of tickets available from free passes to all-access conference and networking passes.
You can find out more about the World Series 2018 and register for each event here:
IoT Tech Expo Global – 18-19 April – Olympia London
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 27-28 June – RAI Amsterdam
IoT Tech Expo North America – 28-29 November – Santa Clara, Silicon Valley