Business Outcomes of the IIoT: Industrial Internet Consortium and IoT Tech Expo partner for London conference
The IoT Tech Expo and the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), now incorporating OpenFog, are working together to host a conference stream exploring business outcomes of the IIoT at the Global event on Friday 26 April in Olympia London. Speakers from the likes of SAS, NetFoundry, AASA Inc., aicas GmbH, Wibu-Systems and 451 Research will be exploring topics including IoT, Li-Fi, blockchain, AI, edge computing, digital twin, smart cities, privacy and more.
The world’s leading IoT event series is set to host the annual Global edition of the show in the Olympia Grand, London on the 25-26 April 2019. The event will feature dedicated conference tracks exploring smart cities, enterprise IoT solutions, industrial IoT, transport, energy, buildings, developing, data analytics and more. This year’s show will also feature a conference stream in partnership with the Industrial Internet Consortium.
The Industrial Internet Consortium is the world’s leading organization transforming business and society by accelerating the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Their mission is to deliver a trustworthy IIoT in which the world’s systems and devices are securely connected and controlled to deliver transformational outcomes.
The co-hosted conference track will feature a stellar speaker line-up made up of IIC members who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences of the Industrial IoT.
- – Jim Morrish, Co-Chair, Business Strategy & Solution Lifecyle Working Group, IIIC
- – Peter Pugh-Jones, Head of IoT Operations, EMEA & AP, SAS
- – Farid Bichareh, CTO, AASA Inc.
- – Philip Griffiths, Head of EMEA Partnerships, NetFoundry
- – Bassam Zarkout, Executive VP, IGnPower Inc.
- – Roger Richardson, Commercial Director, Corlina
- – Johannes Biermann, General Manager, aicas GmbH
- – Glenn Bates, Senior Commercial Engineer, Rockwell Automation
- – Ian Hughes, Senior Analyst, Internet of Things, 451 Research
- – Ton van den Berg, Sales Manager Belgium & France, Wibu-Systems
- – Daniel Burkhardt, Researcher, Ferdinand Steinbeis Institute
- – Handling the Data Explosion to Create Truly Smart Cities
- – Automation-based Zero-Trust Helps solve the Challenges of Security and Privacy for IIoT
- – Why IoT Trustworthiness is Critical to the Business Outcomes of the IIoT
- – Li-Fi to Enable IoT/IIoT: Revolution in Wireless Communication
- – Blockchain and AI as a Chance for Projects in Ecosystems
- – Business Outcomes of IIoT at a Midsize Packaging Manufacturer
- – Edge Computing in Realtime for a Digital Twin
- – An Industry Analyst View of the IIoT landscape
When: Friday 26 April, 09:40 – 16:00
Where: IoT Tech Expo Global at Olympia London
Register: Click here for tickets to the IoT Tech Expo