IoT Tech Expo Global 2020 Announces its Women In Tech Speakers
The world leading IoT Tech Expo is returning to Olympia London 17-18th March 2020 and is bringing together 9000 technology enthusiasts to explore the entire technology enterprise eco-system of IoT, Blockchain, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, as well as the newest addition; 5G. Each event will showcase the next generation technologies and strategies for the future by through expert case studies from industry leaders and 300+ exhibitors who will demonstrate the latest technology.
We are all aware that the percentage of women working within these technology-based industries is significantly lower than men and has been for as long as we can remember. In education, IT and technology was deemed a heavily male dominated subject and it’s safe to say from there it has been an uphill battle for women to join the ‘boys club’.
‘We’re using the power of intelligent digital to see beyond the gender gap, to a world where women can reimagine our future’ (PwC 2020). Closing the gender gap and increasing diversity benefits businesses enormously in both their economic and social environments. Diversity in any creative space is imperative for development and therefore, at the Tech Expo, we are delighted that our agenda will feature some of the leading women in these sectors:
- – Elena Cinquegrana | Director of Products & Partnerships, Downstream Digital | BP
- – Karen Welsh Digital Building Project Manager CBRE
- – Sylwia Kechiche | Principal Analyst, IoT| GSMA Intelligence
- – Livia Rosu | Chair of the Marketing Working Group | HomeGrid Forum
- – Prof. Dimitra Simeonidou | Director of Smart Internet Lab/ Co-Director |University of Bristol/ Bristol Digital Futures Institute
- – Yue Wang | Principal 5G Researcher |Samsung UK
- – Alexandra Hussenot | CEO & Founder | Immersionn
- – Karen Pollitt-Cham | Professorial Lead Connected Futures |University of Brighton
- – Leanne Kemp | CEO & Founder | Everledger
- – Mariana Gómez de la Villa | Program Director Distributed Ledger Technology | ING
- – Marta Geater-Piekarska | Director of Ecosystem | Hyperledger | Linux Foundation
- – Nicole Sandler | Innovation Policy Global Lead | Barclays
- – Manuela Godeck |Global Innovation Project Manager | Blockchain | Vodafone
- -Barbara Fusinka | Machine Learning Strategic Cloud Engineering Manager | Google
- -Claire Thompson | Head of Data & Analytics for Commerical & Private Banking |RBS
- -Angela Lillis | Insight Lead | Marks and Spencer
- -Anita Fernqvist | Chief Data Officer | Zurich
- -Ela Osterberger | Director of Data Science |Deliveroo
- -Josephine Harriman | Head of Cyber & Privacy Legal | Morgan Stanley
- -Lucy Payne | Security Awareness and Engagement Lead | Aviva
- -Lesley Marjoribanks | Head of Security Awareness | RBS
- -Deshini Newman | Managing Director EMEA | (ICS)2
- -Cheryl Stevens MBE | Head of Identity & Trust Services, DWP Digital | Department for Work & Pension
Find out more about the Iot Tech Expo and ticket types here.
About IoT Tech Expo World Series
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (https://www.iottechexpo.com/) is the leading Internet of Things event and hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the IoT arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo World Series
IoT Tech Expo Global – 17-18 March 2020– Olympia London
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 1-2 July 2020 – RAI Amsterdam
IoT Tech Expo North America – 4-5 November 2020 – Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
Interested in speaking or exhibiting?
There are a variety of opportunities for you to get involved, customised to suit your business objectives including speaking, exhibiting, branding opportunities, 1-1 meeting service, sponsoring and more. To find out more, you can contact the team on [email protected] or click here for more details.