IOT TECH EXPO MATCHMAKING TOOL
The Matchmaking Tool is our official app and networking tool for the entire co-located IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and 5G Expo. It enables you to plan your two days with ease; view the agenda and watch all sessions throughout the course of the event. Also view speaker’s and exhibitor profiles, connect with and organise meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
Our Matchmaking app is available to use by all attendees. Once you have registered for the event and your application has been approved, you will receive a link to login to the platform.
Our app will be launching soon! In the meantime, scroll down to find out more.
HOW IT WORKS
The matchmaking app is available to all approved attendees. Login, update your profile, and start matching!
Search for contacts within the app by job title, sector, company size and interests to find your perfect match before, during and after the event.
Connect with fellow attendees then send and receive invitations to arrange online meetings.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
○ Make the most of your time with us using the in-app agenda and meeting scheduler.
○ Promote yourself and your company presence at the show with an optimised profile.
○ Powered by AI, our Matchmaking Tool provides you with a unique set of digital content and personalized recommendations by company name, sector, company size and more!
○ Network safely from the comfort of your computer by creating your own tailored meeting schedule alongside conference sessions and prove your event ROI with tangible online 1-2-1 meetings.
○ Use Slido within the app to engage and ask questions within the conference tracks. Find out more about Slido here.
Matchmaking Tool Users
MATCHMAKING TOOL FAQs
How do I download and login to the app?
How do I request a meeting?
Once you have identified the person that you would like to meet you simply need to click ‘send a meeting request’ with a date and time.
Where will my meetings take place?
Meetings will take place on Zoom within the app or you can organize a meeting outside of the app with the other participant. It’s up to you!
What details of mine are displayed on the platform?
The platform will display your professional information including name, job title and company. Information such as telephone number, email address or mail address will not be displayed.
Can I add meetings to my calendar?
When a meeting request is accepted it will send a calendar invite to your email address.
I'm having trouble logging in - what do I do?
It can take up to 24 hours for your registration details to be available within the app.
If you’re still unable to login after this period, email [email protected]
How do I remove my details from the platform?
Removing your details will mean that you are unable to login or arrange networking opportunities through the platform. However, if you would like to be removed please send your details to [email protected] using the subject line “Remove from matchmaking” and we will be happy to remove your details.