- Understanding the unique challenges of security for the IoT, and that every party in the supply chain needs to understand these risks from chip vendors and software developers to ODM’s and service providers.
- Enabling data security in IoT – protecting integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of information
- Addressing the risks of big data – greater volume of sensitive data creating a greater risk of data and identity theft, device manipulation, data falsification, IP theft and server/network manipulation etc.
- What are the different considerations for consumer owned connected device vs. those owned by legal entities?
- Importance of other aspects of IoT security; testing, education of staff and physical security.