- Start Time:05:30PM
- End Time:05:50PM
- Day:Day 1
Griffin IoT with Raven sensor BOX827 is a solution that can be easily applied to machines or tools for monitoring their health, uptime, and interval to the next service with cloud analysis for predictive maintenance – condition-based maintenance.
- The sensor requires no local infrastructure installation such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth because it uses the new IoT M2M cellular standard LTE-M and NB-IoT being provided by mobile operators like Telia and Telenor.
- It is offered together with Griffin® IoT Cloud for remote sensing applications or GEPS®, which additionally provides a real-time location or positioning information (e.g. machines or tools on construction sites).
- Alternatively, Raven IoT sensor BOX827 can be linked to another standard cloud solution.
- Sensors include: Temperature, Accelerometer and Magnetic Field/EMC
- IoT Communication Technology: BLE 5, GPS L1 C/A, LTE-M, NB-IoT