Day 1 - 26 September 2023
Operational IoT: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Panel: Staying on Track with Digital Twins
- Current pitfalls hindering digital twins across industries.
- Providing unparalleled insights, are digital twins the best market product for reduced costs and risks?
- Understanding the digital transformation process for implementing digital twins.
- Incorporating other technologies like AI, ML and Blockchain for agile processes.
Keynote Presentation: Developing Operations with Digital Twins
- Knowing where to utilise digital twin technologies – when to implement and the steps for a successful result.
- Simulation and digital twins – where does the accountability lie?
- How to grow the implementation of digital twins across industries.
Presentation: IoT Delivering on Sustainable Supply Chains
- Supply chains building resiliency through the IoT.
- Responding to demand – the reboot of supply chains post-pandemic.
- Combining IoT sensors and digital capabilities like blockchain and digital twins to enhance efficiency.
- The next move to ‘sustainable’ supply chains.
Presentation: Building Up through Digital Twins
- A use-case of digital twins aiding the construction space.
- Considering the next steps for optimisation – input as well as output data, progressing from digital twins to digital prototypes?
- The next phase for digital construction.
Presentation: Machine Learning for the Ultimate IIoT Infrastructure
- Using ML to derive ‘relevant’ data.
- A closer look at latency, robustness and reliability of the data being used for ML models.
- Examples of ML in the manufacturing space.
Networking Break & Lunch
Presentation: Industry 5.0 – Resilience, Sustainability & Human Centricity
- Improving business resilience through data led decisions.
- A look at sustainable practices and having a future focus – the shift to a more sustainable and human-centric approach.
- Human centricity – empowering the team and utilising digital services like connected work applications.
Presentation: A Step Ahead with Predictive Maintenance
The latest IoT innovations improving predictive maintenance capabilities including:
- Increased asset efficiency
- Prolonger asset life span
- Reduced costs and downtime
Panel: The Next Frontier for Industrial Digitalization
- Digitalising the factory floor – getting the digital transformation steps right to implement fully autonomous processes.
- Optimizing lean processes through digital technologies.
- Leveraging predictive analytics to stay ahead of potential errors or failures.
- A sustainable focus on products and services – the advantages of a circular economy approach.
Presentation: Taking Action on IoT Data Analytics
- Looking at the limitations around data including sensitive data and capture limitations.
- Transporting data from sensors securely, keeping in mind SSP (security, safety, privacy).
- Optimizing and actioning insights for productivity benefits.
Presentation: From Legacy to Lean with Data
- Working to collect ‘intelligent’ data and contextualising insights.
- How to find the balance between standardisation and flexibility for quick response and optimisation.
Presentation: AI and ML for Advanced Automation
- AI and ML advancements to tackle errors in IoT.
- Combining the capabilities of AI and IoT for risk predictions and rapid response.
- Driving infrastructure resilience through AI and ML.
Presentation: Healthcare Industry Use-case
To follow soon …