Day 2 - 20 June 2019
Senior IoT Consultant
10:00AM - Day 2
Enterprise Technology Solutions: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for developers, vendors and service providers in the technology space.
The Future of Enterprise IT
This talk will address what new technologies will revolutionise enterprises large and small, from the continuing adoption of 5G, to 4D printing and quantum computing.
Regional Sales Manager, UK, Ireland & Benelux
10:50AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: MOBOTIX IoT Capabilities
Value Added solutions using IoT with MOBOTIX. Return on investment with IoT and MOBOTIX
Jargon Buster Session
To follow soon ….
Hariprasad V Nair
12:00PM - Day 2
A Practitioner’s Approach to Industry 4.0
- The journey of Industrialisation, from Industry 1.0 to Industry 4.0
- What is Gadgeon’s offering in Industry 4.0
- Gadgeon Industrial IoT use-cases
12:20PM - Day 2
Head of Digital Innovation
12:20PM - Day 2
04:10PM - Day 1
Global Head of Cyber Detection Services
12:20PM - Day 2
04:00PM - Day 1
Panel: Breaking Silos – A guide for CxOs
- Barriers to entry
- How to evaluate new technologies for your business
- Understanding the risks
- How to make strategic decisions that are right for your company, not just your technology strategy
EdgeX Applications Working Group
01:00PM - Day 2
03:30PM - Day 1
EdgeX Foundry – A Microservice Approach to IoT Edge Computing
Flexibility and interoperability in the field of IoT software is a paramount objective. The mix of platforms, “things”, applications, intelligence, etc. which are connected in an IoT deployment is extensive and ever growing. How do you create a software platform that connects to a variety of old & new, greenfield and brownfield devices and sensors, allows the incorporation of various edge analytics, communicates to a diverse set of cloud and enterprise platforms like Azure IoT Hub, Google IoT Core, AWS IoT, etc.? The solution, as exhibited in EdgeX Foundry (an open source, vendor neutral IoT platform hosted by the Linux Foundation), is to use a microservice architecture. In this session, Keith will discuss how EdgeX Foundry works, how micro services can help, challenges (and lessons learned) that a microservices IoT architecture introduces and what must be addressed to include dealing with orchestration/deployment, security and additional communication latency.
Cloud Technology for Enterprise
Gartner predicts that by 2022, 75% of enterprise generated data will be created and processed outside the traditional cloud in ‘Cloud to the Edge’ computing. What type of businesses will be early adopters here and what advantages does this technology provide enterprises?
How will 5G Revolutionise Enterprise IT?
5G is an enhanced mobile broadband service that will allow for massive machine communications.
- Is 5G the most enterprise focused cell standard yet?
- What impact will 5G have on AI/ML, Blockchain and IoT technologies?
- The advantage 5G connectivity provides across the technology landscape for global enterprises
Case Study: Convergent Technology
With Enterprises becoming more and more connected by the second, how can we ensure that there is the right foundation and strategy in place to make these systems work together?
This case study will demonstrate examples of how multiple technologies have come together in a real life business and the outcomes they have provided.
Data Storage Dilemmas
- Physical vs cloud solutions
- Key elements of cyber security to consider when storing data
- Are multi-cloud solutions the future – What advantages/ solutions do they provide?
- What different factors need to be considered when looking at storage for Blockchain, AI, IoT or Big Data sets?