Day 2 - 24 November 2021
Enterprise Transformation: Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and key highlights.
Innovation for Digitisation
- How can IoT help enterprises in post-pandemic recovery and improve productivity?
- Adopting Society 5.0 and the new strategies here.
- How to evaluate new technologies for your business and understanding the risks.
Digital Acceleration – Optimising through IoT
- Where are we today with the deployment of IoT Solutions?
- Optimising the full process, from A to Z.
- How do we move from pilots to roll-outs and larger scale projects?
- How the global pandemic has created a shift in the modernisation model.
Cultural Shift – Moving with the Times
- Prioritising the focus – adopting technologies to offer new strategies and services.
- Do teams need to become ‘agile’?
- Understanding company culture – what are we aiming to achieve through cultural change?
- Examples of how enterprises have successfully employed IoT to digitally transform their businesses.
Panel: IoT enabled Digital Transformation
- How digital transformation will change how enterprises operate and deliver value to customers.
- A shift to model driven development vs physical production – how IoT technologies like digital twins and data can aid better services.
- A new approach to the business through data-guided changes.
- What else can IoT vendors do to aid digital transformation within their customers businesses – discussing future technologies and directions.
- Enabling teams to gain true process optimisation and business resilience – embrace the transformation.
Digital Transformation for Asset Optimisation
- Breaking down silos – barriers to entry.
- How to make strategic decisions that are right for your company, not just your technology strategy.
- Securing the infrastructure – a key factor in strategy development.
- A look at the challenges and opportunities from a policy and regulatory perspective – what needs to be considered here?
Barriers to Adoption
- Barriers of legacy systems hindering digital progressions including, highly granular data, data protection and security, connection standards and products sold.
- The need for growth in new business models to enable digital progressions.
- Cyber security as the afterthought – how to protect this from the start.
Panel: Fuel of the Future – a Holistic look at the Smart Energy & Sustainability Space
- Beyond utilities – how smart energy provides efficiency and sustainability across enterprises.
- Are deployment phases and data errors the biggest barriers in the slow progression here?
- How do you secure such critical infrastructures?
- Discussing the benefits of IoT applied technologies, AI and blockchain to enable a sustainable future.
Creating Sustainable Tech for Smart Cities
- The evolution of smart street wear – moving from individual devices to deployed connected systems.
- What to connect first? A look at a fully connected infrastructure from utilities and smart waste disposable, to autonomous vehicles.
- Maintaining security and privacy in connected living – where do you draw the line?
Collaborating for Resilient Smart Cities
- The latest trends and technologies advancing connected living.
- Moving from smart cities to resilient cities.
- Sustainable energy for a greener future.