Day 2 - 24 September 2021
Enterprise Transformation – Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and key highlights.
Innovation for Digitisation
- How can IoT help enterprises in post-pandemic recovery and improve productivity?
- Adopting Society 5.0 and the new strategies here.
- How to evaluate new technologies for your business and understanding the risks.
Digital Acceleration – Optimising through IoT
- Where are we today with the deployment of IoT Solutions?
- Optimising the full process, from A to Z.
- How do we move from pilots to roll-outs and larger scale projects?
- How the global pandemic has created a shift in the modernisation model.
Cultural Shift – Moving with the Times
- Prioritising the focus – adopting technologies to offer new strategies and services.
- Do teams need to become ‘agile’?
- Understanding company culture – what are we aiming to achieve through cultural change?
- Examples of how enterprises have successfully employed IoT to digitally transform their businesses.
Head of Connectivity
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
11:40AM - Day 2
Panel: IoT enabled Digital Transformation
- How digital transformation will change how enterprises operate and deliver value to customers.
- A shift to model driven development vs physical production – how IoT technologies like digital twins and data can aid better services.
- A new approach to the business through data-guided changes.
- What else can IoT vendors do to aid digital transformation within their customers businesses – discussing future technologies and directions.
- Enabling teams to gain true process optimisation – embrace the transformation.
. Luca Giardino, Head of Connectivity, Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
Digital Transformation for Asset Optimisation
- Breaking down silos – barriers to entry.
- How to make strategic decisions that are right for your company, not just your technology strategy.
- Securing the infrastructure – a key factor in strategy development.
- A look at the challenges and opportunities from a policy and regulatory perspective – what needs to be considered here?
Think Different from the Competition – Innovating with Start-ups
- Why start-ups?
- Analysis – Understanding your project roadmap/ corporate goals. Is it the product or the technology?
- Innovation – Understanding why working with a start-up will enable competitive advantage.
- Collaboration – Partnerships allowing for enhanced innovations.
Staying Competitive with End-to-End Compatibility
- How compatible is your IoT platform?
- Pros and cons of having a segmented industry focused platform.
- Ensuring interoperability to compete with a competitive markets and future advancements.
Panel: Fuel of the Future – a Holistic look at the Smart Energy & Sustainability Space
- Beyond utilities – how smart energy provides efficiency and sustainability across enterprises.
- Are deployment phases and data errors the biggest barriers in the slow progression here?
- How do you secure such critical infrastructures?
- Discussing the benefits of IoT applied technologies, AI and blockchain to enable a sustainable future.
Creating Sustainable Tech for Smart Cities
- The evolution of smart street wear – moving from individual devices to deployed connected systems.
- What to connect first? A look at a fully connected infrastructure from utilities and smart waste disposable, to autonomous vehicles.
- Maintaining security and privacy in connected living – where is the line drawn?
The Importance of Interoperability
This session will cover the importance of interoperability for a truly connected and optimised eco-system.
Leonie van den Beuken
Amsterdam Smart City
03:40PM - Day 2
Collaborating for Resilient Smart Cities
- The latest trends and technologies advancing connected living.
- Moving from smart cities to resilient cities.
- Sustainable energy for a greener future.
. Leonie van den Beuken, Program Director, Amsterdam Smart City