Day 2 - 21 September 2022
IoT Connected Enterprise: Chairperson’s Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Connectivity for Resilient Smart Cities
- The latest trends and technologies advancing connected living.
- Moving from smart cities to resilient cities.
- Connectivity and security – what needs to happen to help secure such critical infrastructures?
- How collaboration across solution providers and cities is essential to growth.
Keynote Presentation: IoT Solutions for Optimum Remote Connectivity
As more and more sensors and devices need connecting, there is still a limit as to how well these can run in remote environments. This session will uncover the current IoT market for remote connectivity including, where the current pitfalls are and to a look at the evolving landscape. What needs to change in this space for a successful trajectory?
Panel: Connectivity for 2022 and Beyond
- Tackling interoperability and latency issues – how can we make progressions across these spaces?
- Formalising the infrastructure – creating parameters for data types and business models to create a holistic approach.
- Policy, privacy, trust and certification – overcoming the issues created by people, not the technology.
- Using AI, ML, Edge, digital twin and other disruptive technologies to optimise products and services for the next frontier of IoT connectivity.
Presentation: Flying with Drones
Content To Follow Soon…
Presentation: The Solutions of the eSIM
- What eSIM offers that other connectivity solutions don’t – the opportunity for interoperability.
- A look at the capabilities of device connectivity over a range of sectors.
- Is a change in the telecom business models still needed for wider adoption of the technology?
Presentation: Talking to the Machine with M2M Connectivity
- ‘Plug and play’ approach to machine connectivity – knowing what sensors you need and where to use them.
- Utilising the data gathered to understand operational insights like never before.
- Cloud Vs Edge – knowing what connectivity is needed at different stages.
Lunch & Networking Break
Panel: IoT Security – Acting Ahead of the Threat
- A security first approach – how to secure old and new infrastructures to build a cyber secure eco-system.
- Current trends being seen to infiltrate digital systems.
- The constant battle of staying secure in an ever-adapting digital world.
- Industry collaborations for improved security solutions and standards.
Presentation: Security First, Technology Second
- Looking at cyber security as the most important part of devices and sensors, not an afterthought.
- Vulnerabilities – how to spot them and how to combat them.
- Industry collaborations for improved security solutions.
Presentation: IT/OT Convergence – A Cyber Security Approach
- Defining a roadmap on how to tackle IT/OT convergence.
- Keeping cyber security at the forefront as digital technologies and processes are implemented.
- A look at the challenges and solutions faced.
Presentation: Cyber Security Use-case
Content to Follow Soon…