Day 2 - 28 June 2018
02:00PM - Day 2
09:30AM - Day 2
IoT Innovations & Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for start ups and companies wanting to adopt the IoT.
The Things Network
09:40AM - Day 2
Manuela Krull-Mancinelli – OLD
MD. Smart City & IoT
09:40AM - Day 2
Products & Systems, IoT
09:40AM - Day 2
Keynote Panel: Strategies for funding your IoT idea
- Analysing the IoT start up global landscape, and how new businesses are entering the market.
- Comparing funding strategies strengths and weaknesses; crowd funding, VC investment, partnering with large companies and more.
- Discussing new ways to fund IoT projects using decentralised funding, ICOs etc – how will Fintech change the way IoT start ups run?
- What is the impact of the big four (Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsoft) on companies entering the IoT market?
Transformation Manager for Digital Business
10:20AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Where complex challenges meet simple solutions
Digital transformation is no longer a trend; it’s a necessity; But In the world of Manufacturing, Industry and Public Infrastructure, complex challenges call for smart solutions. ICT Group knows the impact these major changes have on your products, your business and your company. With solutions such as our conNXT IoT Platform and our team of experienced consultants and data scientists, we can help you in transforming your business, not tomorrow but today! Join this presentation if you want to:
- Reduce operational costs;
- Get better insights through Big Data
- Lower risks and shorten project timelines.
- Minimize sudden machine failures;
- Practical, tangible advice to begin or extend your organization’s digital transformation journey.
- Digital transformation customer success stories.
10:40AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Device Pilot
Device Pilot helps companies to manage their connected products. Based on their experiences taking a number of companies to scale, this talk looks at the factors which most affect customer experience in IoT
Katrien De Graeve
IoT Tech Solutions Lead – Global Black Belt Team
11:00AM - Day 2
11:50AM - Day 1
IoT Innovation: The Intelligent Edge
Increasingly, IoT solutions are tapping on the aggregated data, leveraging massive amounts of data for Machine Learning and AI in the cloud to learn and build a better product. What if we can bring that intelligence that has been trained closer to the device, leveraging the same technology, AI and ML tools and keep improving your products closer to the customer supporting things like offline scenarios? Join this session to find out how!
IoT Innovations & Technologies 2018
12:00PM - Day 2
Artificial Intelligence on the Edge
Not long ago the trend has changed from the Internet of Things to Artificial Intelligence. At AAEON, we didn’t only stop at talking about this shift but we began to actually make it!
Most IT solutions which are available today are focused on connecting Edge devices to the cloud and these deployments face challenges related to latency, network bandwidth, reliability and security. Experts in this field agree that not all the tasks and decision-making processes can be addressed in cloud-based models. AAEON’s UP AI Edge is the solution for those cloud limitations by bringing AI performance and hardware acceleration not ‘at’ but ‘ON’ the Edge of the Internet of Things and of the latest technology.
Join this session to learn more about rapid prototyping, validation and field deployment of Artificial Intelligence applications on the edge.
12:20PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: DCbrain – Hybrid AI and industrial flow network optimization.
Learn about the way DCbrain builds data-driven digital twins by injecting Machine Learning models into distributed graphs databases, duplicating physics and network reality. After a quick recap of the technological background and an overview of DCbrain’s functionalities and business model, Thomas Bibette will deep dive into several industrial uses cases (Orano, Vinci, EDF) to showcase the actionable gains over a data-driven monitoring of complex networks.
Chief Commercial Officer
12:40PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Wattio
- Threats and Opportunities in the IoT Smart Home solutions
- How can Wattio B2B solution platform help large organizations
- What is the future of Smart Home solutions in the Telco, Banking, Utility and Insurance verticals