Day 2 - 20 June 2019
10:10AM - Day 2
IoT Innovations & Solutions: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for start ups and companies wanting to adopt the IoT.
Market Segment Manager IoT
Rohde & Schwarz
10:30AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: IP Security Testing for IoT
Security and privacy are both critical for the success of the Internet of Things. Testing and certification of IoT devices can play a vital role to protect the Internet of Things but also to protect critical infrastructure against potentially vulnerable IoT devices. The talk tries to illuminate the cornerstones of a secure Internet of Things and demonstrate smart ways of testing IP connection security.
10:50AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Streamsheets, Build IoT-based Apps & Microservices like professional programmers just by using your Spreadsheet skills
- Learn how to build full grown IoT Applications and Microservices with Cedalo’s innovative Streamsheet technology.
- How to connect Streamsheets with sensors and actuators over MQTT, REST or Apache Kafka.
- Build real-time analytical applications for Smart Factory, Smart Building or Smart City using just your spreadsheet skills.
- How to deploy Streamsheet applications and microservices as reliable 24/7 server processes in the private or public cloud.
Chief Commercial Officer
11:00AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Accelerating the implementation of industrial IOT
– What kind of problems are a good fit for IoT?
– What do IOT ‘solutions’ actually look like? See our real-world case studies
– The top 5 things to consider when planning for IoT adoption
Senior Representative, Antaira
11:20AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Antaira Case Study
Head of Operations
12:00PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Device Management
Key considerations when choosing the right device management platform for your IoT project
Director of Business Development
12:20PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Improving operational efficiency with IoT and AI within industrial sectors
- Current movement towards digital transformation within the industrial sector
- Operational challenges within industrial sectors and WHY going digital is inevitable
- How IoT is helping line of businesses to improve their operational efficiency with AI
- Case study
Fabrizio Del Maffeo
Vice President & Managing Director
AAEON Technology Europe BV
12:40PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: AI On The Edge
This presentation will introduce industrial hardware accelerated solutions for inference at the edge.
Co-Founder and Software Developer
S2E - Systems
02:20PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Developing Data-Centric Control Systems for the IIoT
- Evolution of control software systems in industrial environment
- What is data-centric and why is it needed?
- Developing model-based feedback control
- Dynamic deployment and distributed system configuration
IoT Innovation: Enabling smart devices to pay autonomously in 20 minutes
This talk will cover FINN Banking of Things journey, the product, how to use it, and the impact that it will have on the sector.
03:00PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: How IoT Automation can help Drive Business Growth
Automation is the technology that turns IoT data and insights into concrete actions that deliver results. Without serious automation capabilities, data remains underutilized and few stakeholders benefit from the benefits that IoT insights bring. In this talk we’ll have a look at how IoT automation accelerates application development, reduces operational costs and time to market and enables better use of IoT data.
IoT Innovation: Compatibility
- How compatible is your IoT platform?
- Pros V Cons of having a segmented industry focused platform
- Ensuring interoperability to compete with future advancements