28 June 2018
IoT Innovations & Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for start ups and companies wanting to adopt the IoT.
Keynote Panel: Strategies for funding your IoT idea
- Analysing the IoT start up global landscape, and how new businesses are entering the market.
- Comparing funding strategies strengths and weaknesses; crowd funding, VC investment, partnering with large companies and more.
- Discussing new ways to fund IoT projects using decentralised funding, ICOs etc – how will Fintech change the way IoT start ups run?
- What is the impact of the big four (Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsoft) on companies entering the IoT market?
IoT Innovation: Security
This talk will highlight some of the latest IoT security developments from one of the industry’s leading providers of E2E security solutions.
IoT Innovation: Device Management
This talk will address the role of device management within the IoT ecosystem from the perspective of an industry leader in the field.
IoT Innovation: The Intelligent Edge
Katrien De Graeve
IoT Tech Solutions Lead – Global Black Belt Team
10:40AM - Day 2
11:50AM - Day 1
Increasingly, IoT solutions are tapping on the aggregated data, leveraging massive amounts of data for Machine Learning and AI in the cloud to learn and build a better product. What if we can bring that intelligence that has been trained closer to the device, leveraging the same technology, AI and ML tools and keep improving your products closer to the customer supporting things like offline scenarios? Join this session to find out how!
IoT Innovation: Monetising your IoT idea
In this talk, a IoT company will discuss their journey into the crowded marketplace, and how they generated revenue from their IoT product or service using real life examples.
IoT Innovation: Healthcare
In this talk, we will consider how innovations in IoT Technology such as enhanced medical imaging and near-real-time analytics will revolutionise the way we view healthcare.
IoT Innovation: Visual Analytics
Increasingly the data generated by IoT devices like smart cameras is visual – hear how new data tools process this in the real world.
IoT Innovation: Wattio
Chief Commercial Officer
12:40PM - Day 2
- Threats and Opportunities in the IoT Smart Home solutions
- How can Wattio B2B solution platform help large organizations
- What is the future of Smart Home solutions in the Telco, Banking, Utility and Insurance verticals