Day 1 - 23 September 2021
Smart Industry – Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and key highlights.
From A to B – The Digital Supply Chain
- Optimisation the supply chain – using Edge for data processing, collected from the IoT infrastructure.
- Connectivity considerations – what connectivity solution works best for different infrastructures?
- As we continue with contactless services, care drones lead the way for the future?
IoT and Blockchain Enabling Global Supply Chains
- Responding to demand – the full reboot of supply chains after 2020.
- Combining IoT sensors and blockchain capabilities to optimise supply chains.
- Use-cases of this in action.
IIoT – Improving Today for a Better Tomorrow
- The progressions of AI, ML and additive manufacturing in IIoT – the challenges and solutions.
- Utilising Edge for optimum response rates and data led decision making.
- The critical role of IoT for remote management services.
- Reaching KPI’s through IoT enabled process optimisation.
- A shift towards sustainable practices – how IoT and other disruptive technologies can help.
Panel: Data on the Move – Intelligent Decision Making for Process Optimisation
- Mass data analysis – how to make the most of your insights and contextualise the data before it goes stale.
- Making data interoperable to utilise insights across silos.
- A global shift to remote management and more predictive and pro-active solutions – how IoT is the answer.
- Comparing multi-cloud, hybrid-cloud, open platform approaches – understanding the best approach and analysing a ‘future focus’.
AI and ML for Optimised Automation
- Combining machine learning and human workforces for a ‘best of both worlds’ approach to processes.
- Driving infrastructure resilience through AI and ML.
- Where to start in automating the system?
Industry 5.0, the Next Frontier
- Evolving from Industry 4.0 and the shift to a more sustainable and human-centric approach.
- Cultural change – enabling the human workforce and machines to work in tandem for the digital age.
- It is imperative industries evolve to this new way of thinking and manufacturing, but where do you begin?
The Rise of Edge for IIoT
- Opportunities and risks with utilising Edge.
- Edge manufacturing in Industry 4.0 and other use-cases.
- The future of Edge computing and the next phase of research needed to propel market adoption.
Panel: IoT Security – Acting Ahead of the Threat
- Security first, Technology second – how to secure old and new infrastructures to build a cyber secure eco-system.
- Vulnerabilities – how to spot them and how to combat them.
- The constant battle of staying secure in an ever-adapting digital world.
- Industry collaborations for improved security solutions and standards.
Securing Industrial Infrastructures
This session will look at combining IoT, AI and cyber security capabilities as enablers to secure industry critical infrastructures.
IT/OT Convergence – A Cyber Security Approach
- Defining a roadmap on how to tackle IT/OT convergence.
- Keeping cyber security at the forefront as digital technologies and processes are implemented.
- A look at the challenges and solutions faced.
Keeping IoT Products Secure
This session will look at the current status of the IoT landscape from a cyber security perspective and cover real-world examples of threats and attacks across industries.
Warning! IoT in Critical Environments
To follow soon …
End of Day 1
Click to view the agenda for in-person: Day 2 Enterprise Transformation track
Topics include: Digital Transformation | Digitisation | Cultural Change | Disruptive Technologies | Enterprise Sustainability | Smart Cities