Day 2 - 2 July 2020
Smart Transport and Cities: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for IoT developers, vendors and service providers
Innovations will be Developed between Organisations, not within – Experiences from Smart Logistics in the Netherlands
Innovations will be developed between organisations, not within – for the view of an ecosystem. This sessions will look at organisational aspects of implementing smart mobility and logistics, with real life cases of Rijkswaterstaat/ Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management implementation approach within the Netherlands.
Lead 5G Field Lab/ Business Builder, Smart Mobility
Head of Sustainability and Technology
Head of Policy – UK Bus
Panel: Intelligent Transport Systems for the Connected Consumer
- What are the newest innovations in this market?
- The benefits for this kind of IoT integration speak for themselves; reduced traffic, safer roads, streamlined traffic management etc., but is the connectivity there to enable it and is the cost worth the reward?
- Are the current security systems for this technology robust enough to cope with the kind of responsibility that they would be undertaking & how will v2v technology providers be able to gain consumer trust in this technology?
Fast Tracking Smart Cities Through International Collaboration
This talk will be given by John David, Founder and CEO of Amnick Social Enterprise
Domain E-Mobility - Head of Platforms and Operations
MEISTER: electric vehicles supporting and stabilizing the low voltage grid
- EU grid codes RfG and DCC
- grid disturbances on the low voltage level
- service offering “grid stabilization”
- digitalization: enhancements on charging platform integration
Keynote: Smart Parking Projects to Revolutionize the Future of the Cities
- Smart parking solutions
- Monitoring of traffic and parking guide systems helping citizens to have more information and on-line data available
- Creating new services for a smarter, more dynamic and environmentally friendly city
Ljubljana Forum on Future of Cities
Program Manager, Smart City
Municipality of The Hague
Airport Advisor, Ambassador - UAM EIP/SCC Initiative
Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR)
Deputy CEO - Strategy & Innovation
Open Government of Catalonia Consortium
Panel: The Future of Smart City Infrastructure
Smart city infrastructure is key to establishing the overall smart city framework and architecture. Is it the answer to the exponential growth of cities, and can it help in making them greener places to live and work?
Port of Amsterdam
03:10PM - Day 1
The IoT Challenge within Seaports
Digitalisation, Big Data, AI and the sharing of data are some of the main innovation challenges in logistics and seaports. What role can a Port Authority play in this? Some use-cases from the Port of Amsterdam.