Day 2 - 20 June 2019
Smart Transport and Cities: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Marco Cristoforo Camporeale
VP, Intelligent Asset Management
10:20AM - Day 2
11:00AM - Day 1
Rolls Royce Presentation
Talk details to follow soon . . .
Smart Logistics and the Connected Fleet
- What is key when looking for the kind of IoT solution to fit your businesses fleet management needs?
- Business without borders – how partnerships within this industry can enable an effective connectivity network to enable this enhanced technology.
- Looking to the future, how will this technology develop from predictive to proactive?
Panel: Intelligent Transport Systems for the Connected Consumer
- What are the newest innovations in this market?
- The benefits for this kind of IoT integration speak for themselves; reduced traffic, safer roads, streamlined traffic management etc., but is the connectivity there to enable it and is the cost worth the reward?
- Are the current security systems for this technology robust enough to cope with the kind of responsibility that they would be undertaking & how will v2v technology providers be able to gain consumer trust in this technology?
Senior IT Project Manager
Audi Electronics Venture GmbH
12:30PM - Day 2
Fast Cars in a Streaming World – Data for Future Mobility
- Motivation for Audi to step into the Data Business
- Technical Solution for collecting Vehicle Data
- Platform Technologies
- Audi’s Vision of Autonomous Driving
Sales Area Manager Smart Cities, Industry and eHealth for Northern, Central and Eastern Europe
02:00PM - Day 2
Sales Area Manager Smart Cities, Industry, eHealth UK, France, Italy, USA and Canada
02:00PM - Day 2
Smart Traffic Management for the Connected City
This talk will be looking at the way in which the IoT is transforming Traffic Management within cities and on motorways for the benefit of both the city and its citizens. This includes traffic density, accident management, and communication with emergency services.
Panel: The Future of Smart City Infrastructure
Smart city infrastructure is key to establishing the overall smart city framework and architecture. Is it the answer to the exponential growth of cities, and can it help in making them greener places to live and work?
Connectivity to Power the Smart City of the Future
From the wide-ranging array of connectivity solutions, which is going to be the one which is going to be integral to the future of smart cities? This talk will look at the Pro’s and Con’s of each within the city perspective.