Day 2 - 21 September 2022
Transformational IoT: Chairperson’s Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Global Consumer IoT Product Manager
10:15AM - Day 2
10:15AM - Day 1
Presentation: Nestlé Consumer IoT Platform: Accelerating our Iconic Brands Initiatives in the Consumer IoT Space
IoT technologies applied to consumer-facing devices are enabling Nestlé to create new connected customer and consumer experiences, business models, and data-driven insights. In this session we’ll share:
- Our vision for a common platform to enable and accelerate the time to value of initiatives in the Consumer IoT space
- Our journey of learning and success turning that vision into a reality
- Our view on the future of Consumer IoT
VP, Business Development, Network
10:45AM - Day 2
10:45AM - Day 1
Presentation: IT & Operations – Bridging the Gap for a Successful Digital Transformation
Enterprise and Public Sector digital transformation based on IoT is the key to competitive advantage and/or stronger productivity. However large scale deployments of IoT put IT under heavy pressure in terms of workload and cybersecurity. What if there was a way to unleash massive IoT usage, simplify IT and even give a common language to IT and Operations? Join this session to learn how Network Automation integrated with modern Collaboration Platforms change the digital transformation game.
IoT Enablement Specialist
Amazon Web Services
11:15AM - Day 2
Presentation: Digital Acceleration through the IoT
- Prioritizing the focus – utilizing technologies to offer new services.
- A new approach to the business through data-guided changes.
- Adopting Society 5.0 and the new strategies here.
Head Future Projects Division
European Space Agency
12:10PM - Day 2
Presentation: The Role of Space in 5G/6G Connectivity
Satellites are becoming essential for the delivery of 5G services, particularly for IIoT requiring coverage of remote areas or high seas.
ESA is an innovation agency aimed at the development of space technology and systems. In the area of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications, ESA created a strategic programme line to focus the efforts on the role of satellites in 5G / 6G and sustainable connectivity. With the inclusion of Non-Terrestrial Networks in 3GPP Release 17, the satellite is an integral part of the 5G set of standards. ESA is implementing a work plan of activities to support the development of technologies and solutions and the integration of satellite and terrestrial 5G networks.
Even if in early stages, efforts are underway worldwide on definition, R&D of what 6G will be. Satellites will have critical importance in 6G networks and ESA is planning activities, including an in-orbit 6G laboratory, to be able to test and experiment with terrestrial mobile players key building blocks and features of the 6G network architecture.
WiTTRA Networks AB
12:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Unification in IoT by WiTTRA
- One of the biggest headwinds in IoT deployment is too many proprietary solutions which focus on only one aspect of data collection. If more data is required, historically more networks need to be deployed.
- Learn how game-changing technology can provide an IoT infrastructure that allows and encourages the unification of different standards.
- Combine the ability to use third-party sensors to be part of the overall network.
Presentation: Smart Solutions for a Connected Tomorrow
To follow soon …
Lunch & Networking Break
Laurent Vieira de Mello
Chief Operating Officer
01:50PM - Day 1
Lead Data Scientist
01:50PM - Day 1
Panel: IoT Propelling Sustainability
- How smart energy provides efficiency and sustainability across enterprises.
- A shift towards sustainable practices – how IoT and other disruptive technologies can help.
- Deployment frameworks, data errors, security breaches, funding – what is the biggest barrier?
Co-Founder & CTO
02:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: Optimizing IoT Product Development with Low-Code-No-Code Technologies
- How are Low-Code-No-Code tools relevant for IoT integration?
- The top 5 benefits of Low-Code-No-Code tools.
- How is the No-Code tool Sithara IoT different from other No-Code Platforms?
Open Eyes Economy/ FNF
02:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Big Data in the World of the Economy of Values
This session will look at the need to develop technologies while maintaining values such as data protection, security, human rights and institutional credibility. These are the basic values that companies must not forget in the process of transformation to IoT.
Panel: Enterprise Transformation – The Next Steps
- The importance of creating an interoperable eco-system to enable fully digitalised processes that talk to each other.
- Moving from the idea of PoC’s ‘proof of concept’ to MVP ‘minimum value products’.
- Enabling teams to gain true process optimisation – embrace the transformation.
- Looking at the shift in the ways we innovate, and the opportunities disruptive technologies provide to create a more sustainable future – no longer just about ROI, but the ethical considerations.