On-Demand Session Recordings
A selection of recordings from the North America 2023 event are now available to watch on-demand through the TechHub & Content Library! Get front-row access anytime, anywhere: access a selection of recordings from the live sessions at TechEx Events in Santa Clara, Amsterdam and London. Plus on-demand webinars from our sister company, TechForge Media.
• Reducing non-revenue water is a top priority for utilities across America and around the world.
• Successful implementation of IoT solutions can potentially provide water utilities with the data they need to identify leaks or breaks in their water infrastructure sooner and more accurately, which can significantly reduce the volume of water lost.
• Our solution was pilot tested with a water utility in Ohio, where the leak detection solution showed excellent results.
Panel: The Ins and Outs of Device Security
• How does the sheer diversity of IoT devices provide challenges to security teams?
• Understanding the risks associated with the management of IoT devices by disparate teams within the organization.
• Which IoT devices have the highest share of security issues and what makes them so susceptible to these issues?
Panel: The Next Frontier for Industrial Digitalization
• Digitalising the factory floor – getting the digital transformation steps right to implement fully autonomous processes.
• Optimizing lean processes through digital technologies.
• Leveraging predictive analytics to stay ahead of potential errors or failures.
• A sustainable focus on products and services – the advantages of a circular economy approach.
Presentation: New Services with eSIM
• What eSIM offers that other connectivity solutions don’t – the opportunity for interoperability.
• A look at the capabilities of device connectivity over a range of sectors.
• Is a change in the telecom business models still needed for wider adoption of the technology?
Panel: A Holistic Approach to the Connectivity Landscape
• Aligning customers’ needs across the connectivity space – knowing what you need for both short- and long-term device/ service lifecycles.
• The limitations of current connectivity solutions for enterprise infrastructures.
• Convergence and interoperability for optimized solutions by combining different technologies including LoRaWAN, NBIoT, satellite, 5G, eSIM etc. Providing the right connectivity for the right use case, not a one size fits all approach.