- What are the latest innovations and solutions across the disruptive technologies landscape?
- Knowing the gaps across industries – where can you make a difference by innovating?
- Looking at the shift in the ways we innovate and what this is for – no longer just about ROI, but the ethical considerations.
- Moving from the idea of PoC’s ‘proof of concept’ to MVP ‘minimum value products’.
- A look at the opportunities disruptive technologies provide to create a more sustainable future – the shift to Society 5.0.
Group Innovation Director
10:30AM - Day 2