- Start Time:02:50PM
- End Time:03:20PM
- Day:Day 2
- Drivers for New Technologies in Broadband Fixed Access Enhancing MEC: Why we need new technologies and standards for Broadband Fixed Access Networks enabling high performance of MEC applications.
- Control and User Plane Separation (CUPS): BBF new technology for Control & User Plane Disaggregation in Broadband Fixed Access Networks enhancing MEC performance
- Subscriber Session Steering: BBF new standard enabling the Broadband Network to select the best User Plane matching MEC application characteristics.
- Quality of Attenuation: BBF new method in measuring E2E Quality of Service (QoS) in Broadband Networks
- Vodafone MEC Use Cases: Vodafone latest MEC strategic use cases