Day 1 - 1 December 2022
Applied IoT & Analytics: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: IoT Delivering on Resilient Supply Chains
- Supply chains building resiliency through the IoT.
- Responding to demand – the full reboot of supply chains after 2021.
- Combining IoT sensors and digital capabilities like blockchain and digital twins for process optimisation.
Keynote Presentation: Developing Operations with Digital Twins– Leveraging New Models
- Understanding where to utilise digital twin technologies – when to implement and the steps for a successful result.
- Simulation and digital twins – where does the accountability lie?
- Considering the next steps for optimisation – input as well as output data, progressing from digital twins to digital prototypes?
- How to grow the implementation of digital twins across industries.
Presentation: Developing Operations with Digital Twins
- Providing unparalleled insights across environments – the best market product for reduced costs and risks?
- Understanding the digital transformation process for implementing digital twins.
- Progressions in this space, e.g. AWS’s IoT TwinMaker
- Real-life examples of digital twins in practice.
Presentation: Machine Learning for the Ultimate IIoT Infrastructure
- Using ML to derive ‘relevant’ data.
- A closer look at latency, robustness and reliability of the data being used for ML models.
- Examples of ML in the manufacturing space.
Panel: Digitalisation and Automation for IIoT
- Digitalising the factory floor – getting the digital transformation steps right to implement fully autonomous processes.
- AI, ML, automation, digital twin – knowing where these technologies come into play to optimise processes.
- Leveraging predictive analytics to stay ahead of potential errors or failures.
- A sustainable focus on products and services – the advantages of a circular economy approach.
Presentation: Boosting Operations through IIoT
- The progressions of AI, ML and additive manufacturing in IIoT – the challenges and solutions.
- Transforming employee capabilities with these technologies.
- Utilising Edge for optimum response rates and data led decision making.
- Reaching KPI’s through IoT enabled process optimisation
Lunch & Networking Break
Presentation: Industry 5.0 – Resilience, Sustainability & Human Centricity
- Improving business resilience through data led decisions.
- A look at sustainable practices and having a future focus – the shift to a more sustainable and human-centric approach.
- Human centricity – empowering the team and utilising digital services like connected work applications.
Presentation: AI and ML for Advanced Automation
- AI and ML advancements to tackle errors in IoT.
- Combining the capabilities of AI and IoT for risk predictions and rapid response.
- Driving infrastructure resilience through AI and ML.
Presentation: Futureproofing through Collaboration and Automation
- Collaborative robots in automation, the benefits for ROI.
- Increased flexibility for the human workforce.
- The future through hyper-automation enabling lower operating costs and new revenue streams.
Panel: IoT and Data Connectivity – Optimising through Insights
- A holistic approach – how to move data from A-B, keeping in mind SSP (security, safety, privacy).
- Working to collect ‘intelligent’ data and contextualising insights.
- How to find the balance between standardisation and flexibility for quick response and optimisation.
- AI, dashboards and digital twins – how employees are key in the decision-making process to optimise technology led systems.
Presentation: The World of Data Democratisation
- The key to democratisation through data interoperability.
- How to approach data movement.
- Digital democratisation – giving employees the ability to utilise data and build solutions.
Presentation: Manufacturing Use-case
To follow soon …
End of Day
View day 2 content here: IoT Connected Enterprise
IoT Connectivity | Smart Cities | Edge | Smart Infrastructures | Industry Use-cases