Day 1 - 30 November 2023
Operational IoT: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairperson’s welcome and opening remarks.
VP of Global Digital Strategy
10:00AM - Day 1
Director - Global Lead GIS and Digital Twins
10:00AM - Day 1
Panel: Staying on Track with Digital Twins
- Current pitfalls hindering digital twins across industries.
- Providing unparalleled insights, are digital twins the best market product for reduced costs and risks?
- Understanding the digital transformation process for implementing digital twins.
- Incorporating other technologies like AI, ML and Blockchain for agile processes.
Head of GIS - Infrastructure
10:40AM - Day 1
Keynote Presentation: Developing Operations with Digital Twins
- Knowing where to utilise digital twin technologies – when to implement the steps for a successful result and the value of Geospatial data
- Simulation and digital twins in Engineering & Construction – where does the accountability lie?
- How to grow the implementation of digital twins across industries.
Vice President of Operations
11:10AM - Day 1
Presentation: Enabling the shop floor to pave the way for productivity and sustainability
- Storyline and strategy to be more productive and fully sustainable
- Roadmaps for enabling the connected worker
- Devices and solutions – hands-on experience
- Experience and learning shared
Presentation: IoT as an enabler for smart, connected, and sustainable buildings. A case study for LCMB’s Thrive Platform
This presentation focuses on the utilization of the Internet of Things (IoT) as a powerful enabler for transforming traditional buildings into intelligent, connected, and sustainable ecosystems.
Global Program Lead for Energy Efficiency
12:30PM - Day 1
Presentation: Leveraging data for improved energy efficiency of electric motors
Around 70% of industrial electricity consumption is attributed to electric motors, with more than 300 million motor-driven systems in active use. Enhancing the efficiency of these systems plays a big role in advancing the journey towards achieving “net-zero” emissions and minimizing waste.
During this session, attendees will be taken through the full journey of becoming more energy efficient by:
- Making better decisions with data by identifying potential energy savings and CO2 emissions reduction
- Implementing energy efficiency solutions and services by modernizing motors and drives at the right time based on data and advanced analytics
- Keeping operations energy efficient through flexible business models that help mitigate risks
Networking Break & Lunch
Head of Connected Experiences and Software
12:00PM - Day 2
02:00PM - Day 1
Presentation: A Step Ahead with Predictive Maintenance
The latest IoT innovations improving predictive maintenance capabilities include:
- Increased asset efficiency
- Prolonger asset life span
- Reduced costs and downtime
Industrial Business Development Manager
Bosch Software and Digital Solutions
02:30PM - Day 1
Presentation: Contextualised IoT data for enhanced operational excellence
- Practical considerations for providing predictive operational data from increasingly complex industrial systems.
- Insights on how to provide enterprise-level transparency for multiple key decision-makers.
- Analytical considerations for both the current state of play and preparation for the next wave of industrial technology eg AR/VR, 5G, 3D printing, and Robots.
Panel: The Next Frontier for Industrial Digitalization
- Digitalising the factory floor – getting the digital transformation steps right to implement fully autonomous processes.
- Optimizing lean processes through digital technologies.
- Leveraging predictive analytics to stay ahead of potential errors or failures.
- A sustainable focus on products and services – the advantages of a circular economy approach.
Global Head - IoT Product and Portfolio Management
03:50PM - Day 1
Presentation: Taking Action on IoT Data Analytics
- Looking at the limitations around data including sensitive data and capture limitations.
- Transporting data from sensors securely, keeping in mind SSP (security, safety, privacy).
- Optimizing and actioning insights for productivity benefits.
Presentation: From Legacy to Lean with Data
- Working to collect ‘intelligent’ data and contextualising insights.
- How to find the balance between standardisation and flexibility for quick response and optimisation.
Assistant Vice President - Data Scientist
04:20PM - Day 1
Presentation: Machine Learning for the Ultimate IIoT Infrastructure
- Using ML to derive ‘relevant’ data.
- A closer look at latency, robustness and reliability of the data being used for ML models.
- Examples of ML in the manufacturing space.
Presentation: AI and ML for Advanced Automation
- AI and ML advancements to tackle errors in IoT.
- Combining the capabilities of AI and IoT for risk predictions and rapid response.
- Driving infrastructure resilience through AI and ML.
Presentation: Healthcare Industry Use-case
To follow soon …