Day 2 - 1 December 2023
Presentation: Examining the Current IoT Security Landscape
- Assessing current measures being used to protect your organization.
- Understanding the key challenges to secure IoT Devices.
- The importance of building valid security models for IoT.
Presentation: Data Volume & IoT Security
What impact does overseeing vast amounts of data generated from both managed and unmanaged IoT devices have on IoT security challenges?
Presentation: The State of IoT Device Security in Key Industries
Examining the risks to key verticals from IoT devices including smart buildings, supply chains & medical devices.
Panel: The Ins and Outs of Device Security
- How does the sheer diversity of IoT devices provide challenges to security teams?
- Understanding the risks associated with the management of IoT devices by disparate teams within the organization.
- Which IoT devices have the highest share of security issues and what makes them so susceptible to these issues?
Presentation: Supply Chain and IoT Security Management
- How can the IoT supply chain protect itself and customers from cyber-attacks on IoT deployments?
- Building trust in data and devices through a secure supply chain.
- Remote monitoring and connectivity – how to manage service outages.
- The challenges as digital transformation takes hold, and we move towards a hyper-connected value chain.
Presentation: Locking Down Intelligent Building Security
Delving into the smart infrastructure landscape and the steps to help secure intelligent buildings.
Presentation: Keeping Patients Safe – The Role of Connected Medical Devices
- The cyber risks associated with securing smart medical devices.
- What operational insights should healthcare providers understand when implementing IoT security?
- Examining different medical device security solutions.