Day 2 - 1 December 2023
Connected Enterprise: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairperson's welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Connecting Global Communities
- The latest trends and technologies advancing connected living.
- Moving from smart cities to resilient cities.
- Connectivity and security – what needs to happen to help secure such critical infrastructures?
- How collaboration across solution providers and cities is essential to growth.
Keynote Presentation: Reaching Long Ranges with Satellite IoT
- Connectivity through smart grids for vast reach and remote locations; how Satellite IoT is providing services in these spaces.
- The increased reliability offered through this type of connection.
- Future capabilities as the use of IoT continues to grow.
Presentation: Keeping Control – IoT led Remote Management
• The critical role of IoT for remote management services.
• What IoT networks can provide the level of connectivity needed? Not a one size fits all approach.
• Edge, Cloud and AI – knowing what technology is needed for different remote management solutions.
Panel: A Holistic Approach to the Connectivity Landscape
- Aligning customers’ needs across the connectivity space – knowing what you need for both short- and long-term device/ service lifecycles.
- The limitations of current connectivity solutions for enterprise infrastructures.
- Convergence and interoperability for optimised solutions by combining different technologies including LoRa, NBIoT, satellite, 5G, eSIM etc.
- Providing the right connectivity for the right use case, not a one size fits all approach.
Presentation: New Services with eSIM
- What eSIM offers that other connectivity solutions don’t – the opportunity for interoperability.
- A look at the capabilities of device connectivity over a range of sectors.
- Is a change in the telecom business models still needed for wider adoption of the technology?
Presentation: IoT Solutions for Optimum Remote Connectivity
As more and more sensors and devices need connecting, there is still a limit as to how well these can run in remote environments. This session will uncover the current IoT market for remote connectivity including, where the current pitfalls are and to a look at the evolving landscape. What needs to change in this space for a successful trajectory?
Networking Break & Lunch
Fireside Chat: 5G Capabilities – a Market Analysis
- What we have learnt so far in relation to network speeds and security when deployed.
- Is 5G performing as well as originally anticipated with the network capabilities of wider bandwidth, flexibility and lower latency?
- Examples across verticals of 5G running live.
Presentation: AI Opportunities in 5G
- Combining AI at the Edge as the ultimate game-changer.
- Using trials and testing to see where AI can really impact opportunities and experiences.
- AI and ML as part of critical infrastructure for operations and maintenance optimisation.
Panel: Hello, it’s 5G – Optimising the Enterprise
- 5G as an efficiency enabler for enterprises.
- Cutting costs in a sustainable way – how 5G and heightened connectivity solutions can make a difference.
- Enabling real-time, personalized decisions.
- Adding an advanced layer of automation across processes.