Day 2 - 1 December 2023
10:00AM - Day 2
Connected Enterprise: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairperson’s welcome and opening remarks.
Visionary AI and Data Leader, Global Advisor, former AI & Data global Leader Vodafone Group
10:20AM - Day 2
Keynote Presentation: How to create AI-driven business value at scale and pace with customers, products & AI Ethics in mind?
In this session learn about the WHY, WHAT and HOW of building business benefits at scale and pace, with Automation, Data Product management&measurement and Responsible/Ethical AI by default, in a fast-moving Tech company, in the context of the upcoming EU AI act and other relevant upcoming international regulations.
The questions are:
- How to build and scale AI / Data products fast, with AI governance, Data and AI product portfolio Management and AI ethics in mind from end to end?
- How to best prepare and succeed in the connected enterprise in the long run with existing processes and Automation, together with ecosystem partners?
Presentation: Castrol Smart Monitor – IoT Innovation for Industrial and Marine Customers
- Problem Statement – what is Used Oil Analysis, why is it so important and what are the current issues with that process for customers? Maintaining high-level quality oil in critical machinery and engines is critical to operations.
- Issues when things go wrong – unplanned downtime, equipment failure, manual errors, time delays, etc
- Solution – what is Castrol Smart Monitor – IOT solution using a tiered service offering to Industrial/marine customers? Allows them to monitor the condition of their oil in near real-time using the Castrol IoT Platform and features.
- Why – what is the value of this to both B2B customers and to Castrol themselves?
- Real-life Customer success story from one of our trial customers (we will need to mask the customer’s name)
- What does the future look like for this solution?
12:00PM - Day 2
12:00PM - Day 2
12:00PM - Day 2
Head of IoT Product Portfolio
12:00PM - Day 2
Panel: A Holistic Approach to the Connectivity Landscape
- Aligning customers’ needs across the connectivity space – knowing what you need for both short- and long-term device/ service lifecycles.
- The limitations of current connectivity solutions for enterprise infrastructures.
- Convergence and interoperability for optimised solutions by combining different technologies including LoRa, NBIoT, satellite, 5G, eSIM etc.
- Providing the right connectivity for the right use case, not a one size fits all approach.
Head of Product Management
12:45PM - Day 2
Presentation: Finding the needle in a haystack – the story of the World’s smallest asset tracking IoT sensor
The World is becoming ever more connected and digitalized and yet we spend countless hours in factories, warehouses, hospitals, and other workplaces looking for things.
Most inventory management and asset tracking solutions rely on using bar codes, QR codes, or RFID tags. They still require a lot of manual work, and they also cannot tell you: “Hey, I’m here!”
Haltian is a pioneer in IoT sensors. Our customers want solutions that streamline their business and support their everyday working life. And we offer them products that are easy to install, deploy, and scale. This is what we do every day.
With the introduction of Haltian new asset-tracking solution, we now provide the ability to track millions of assets simultaneously, remotely, and in real-time. This removes the need for manual inspections and audits, looking for missing items, and other non-productive work.
Haltian solution can also be used in combination with other IoT sensors to provide additional data, such as space occupancy or utilization levels, energy consumption, temperature, or air quality. This combined data can then be utilized for many additional purposes.
In this presentation, we will cover the business benefits of IoT sensor-based asset tracking:
- Efficient operations
- Reduced costs
- Energy savings
- Data-driven decisions
And of course, we’ll also tell you how we built the World’s smallest IoT sensor!
Networking Break & Lunch
Director of Payments Strategy and Technology
02:15PM - Day 2
Presentation: Payments Technology Reshaping the World
From real-time payments, and verticalized embedded payments to CBDCs, payment technology is changing the face of transactions for both consumers and businesses.
Rapid innovation in this space increasingly enables an intricate network of capabilities that can influence consumer and organisation behaviour.
In this session, we will dive into 7 trends that are leading this revolution and understand the impact on ecosystem players and the world at large.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Understand the key technologies enabling and disrupting Payments
- Understand the impact on the players in this ecosystem
- Understand how to respond to the opportunities and challenges in this landscape
Head of Connected Experiences and Software
02:50PM - Day 2
02:15PM - Day 1
Presentation: A Step Ahead with Predictive Maintenance
The latest IoT innovations improving predictive maintenance capabilities including:
- Increased asset efficiency
- Prolonger asset life span
- Reduced costs and downtime