Day 1 - 6 September 2021
IoT Digital Infrastructures: Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and key highlights
10:00AM - Day 1
From A to B – The Digital Supply Chain
- Optimisation the supply chain – using Edge for data processing, collected from the IoT infrastructure.
- Connectivity considerations – what connectivity solution works best for different infrastructures?
- As we continue with contactless services, care drones the way for the future?
Living at the Edge for Optimum Response
- Edge processing for optimum IoT deployments – how this resolves latency and connectivity barriers.
- The advantages of running on quicker response rates through a de-centralised system.
- Cloud analytics Vs Edge analytics – which allows for better data capture?
IIoT – Improving Today for a Better Tomorrow
- The progressions of AI, ML and additive manufacturing in IIoT – the challenges and solutions.
- Utilising Edge for optimum response rates and data led decision making.
- The critical role of IoT for remote management services.
- Reaching KPI’s through IoT enabled process optimisation.
- A shift towards sustainable practices – how IoT and other disruptive technologies can help.
Panel: Data on the Move – Intelligent Decision Making for Process Optimisation
- Mass data analysis – how to make the most of your insights and contextualise the data before it goes stale.
- Making data interoperable to utilise insights across silos.
- A global shift to remote management and more predictive and pro-active solutions – how IoT is the answer.
- Comparing multi-cloud, hybrid-cloud, open platform approaches – understanding the best approach and analysing a ‘future focus’.
Digital Twins – the Connection Between Digital and Physical
- Are digital twins the best starting block for building an optimised product/ system?
- How this technology enables AI, ML and IoT to work together to build concepts into reality.
- Using digital twins at scale to optimise the enterprise as we move passed a single asset limitation.
- Understanding the results to then put optimised solutions in place.
Jorge Velázquez Moro
Director of Technology and Business Transformation
12:50PM - Day 1
12:30PM - Day 1
Stayin’ Alive with Digital Healthcare
- E-healthcare innovations – how the pandemic has enabled mile-stone progressions.
- Consumer device’s role in digital healthcare – smart watches enabling remote response.
- What’s still missing for digital healthcare to be the ‘norm’?
- The battle of sensitive data protection.
Panel: Unlimited Connectivity – IoT for Smart Infrastructures
- As environments and buildings become digitally enabled, how are IoT and wireless solutions enabling heightened connectivity?
- Ideas on where to start – what needs to be implemented early on and what system works best for your building?
- Does it all need to be the same or is variety key? Cloud vs Mesh Systems.
- As 5G allows for heightened connectivity and efficiency speeds, how is the adoption of this disrupting smart infrastructures?
- How to understand the data and glean insights through IoT and AI.
Covering the Range – Securing & Scaling IoT Device Connectivity
- What IoT networks can provide the level of device connectivity you need?
- Sensor integration: how these vary and what barriers are present?
- The necessary steps that need to be taken to help secure the network – is this where Mobile Private Networks step-in?
- Is the latency of 5G Networks an enabler or a hinderance here?
Executive Director Technology & Digital Infrastructure
03:30PM - Day 1
Building the Cognitive City
To follow soon ….
End of Day 1
Click to view the agenda for: Day 2 Enterprise Transformation track
Topics include: Digital Transformation | Digitisation | Cultural Change | Disruptive Technologies | Enterprise Sustainability | Smart Cities