Day 1 - 6 September 2021
IoT Enterprise Solutions – Chairs Welcome & Opening Comments
This opening talk of the IoT Enterprise Solutions track will give a good overview of the market trends and it will give you an idea of what to expect from the day.
GM & Global Chief Commercial/Innovation Officer Digital Energy Solutions
09:50AM - Day 1
Keynote: How to scale up IoT Digital Solutions to accelerate Value
- Where are we today with the deployment of IoT Solutions?
- How do we move from pilots to roll-outs and larger scale projects?
- Highlights of value generation for customers
- Key recommendations and takeaways
Dr. Daniel Kustrin
IoT Strategy Lead
De Beers Group
12:40PM - Day 2
10:20AM - Day 1
10:20AM - Day 1
Panel: How is IoT driving Digital Transformation?
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business, fundamentally changing how you operate and deliver value to customers. This panel will discuss examples of how enterprises have successfully employed IoT to digitally transform their businesses.
- What role can integrating IoT play in improving service delivery, health and safety and efficiency?
- What else can IoT vendors do to aid digital transformation within their customers businesses – discussing future technologies and directions.
Sigfox WND – The IoT enablers for successful digital transformation
This talk from Sigfox will focus on:
- From a linear to an integrated Supply Chain.
- Understanding the pain points.
- Extracting meaningful data.
- Maximising return on investment.
IoT-driven digital transformation made possible
In the next 4 years, more than 50% of enterprise applications will be IoT-enabled. To make this digital transformation possible, enterprise networks can help solving two industry problems. First and foremost, connected objects are insecure by design, since they can’t run any security software, and therefore open doors on networks. Secondly, each IoT vendors has its own management platform. Enterprise IT cannot afford to manage such multiplicity of platforms. Only simple, automated and secure network solutions can manage the scale of the problem as well as deliver analytics and features like the tracking of assets, quality of experience or home automation.
Jorge Velázquez Moro
Director of Technology and Business Transformation
12:30PM - Day 1
Connected Health: A real use case of IoT & IA in medicine
Connected Health is a real medical program (developed by BUPA-Sanitas) running on an solution that combining IoT and A.I. allows real-time monitoring of patients and their bioindicators, while they carry out their daily lives. This session will include a run through Sanitas’ IoT use case and a live demo.
Head of IoT Products, SAP Digital Interconnect
01:40PM - Day 1
IoT & The Intelligent Enterprise; What Matters?
It’s not IoT technologies and platforms that drives a competitive advantage, it’s the integration to business strategy and outcomes that differentiates and creates value for the enterprise. What are the best practices to achieve it?
The Cultural Change Needed in Industry
We modernise our technology but not our organisations, a cultural change is needed in how industries approach technology innovation and implementation. Innovation is the key to progress, but it tends to be lacking in the digital age, why? This talk will look at key places to start including:
- Empowering people
- Dangers of Digital Amnesia
- Value first not technology
- Our perception of change vs reality
Programme Manager - Digital Transformation
09:50AM - Day 2
02:40PM - Day 1
Digital Transformation – A Matter of Culture
- Leading in an age of complexity
- Breaking silos – Be generous and collaborate
- Forming coalitions and empowering others
Panel: Not today, Sir – Securing the IoT eco-system
- What are the most important considerations for an IoT device manufacturer when it comes to security? Including what policies and standards must be adhered to
- Are there other complimentary emerging technologies which IoT could collaborate with to change the game?
- Is transparency between users and manufacturers the key to a truly secure ecosystem?
- What are some best practice recommendations as we navigate the IoT era?
Chief Business Development Officer
04:10PM - Day 1
Unlocking the Value of Massive Sensor Data at the Edge
With billions of IoT devices processing, analyzing and reacting to data on the edge, and an explosion in the volumes of new data available, our greatest challenge lies in accessing and utilizing the full potential of our data analytics and the respective business intelligence it can make available to us. Join this session to learn how enterprises can use edge computing to gain instant feedback, optimize processes, utilize predictive insights and gain a deeper understanding from their treasure troves of sensor data.
Jon Harros 2020
Director of Certification and Testing Programs
04:30PM - Day 1
Certification & Testing with Zigbee Alliance
To follow soon ….