Day 2 - 26 April 2019
IoT Innovations & Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for start ups and companies wanting to adopt the IoT.
IoT Innovation: VR Technologies
IoT Innovation: Healthcare
IoT Innovation: Security
IoT Innovation: Energy
IoT Innovation: Smart Home
IoT Innovation: Connectivity
Senior Director, Internet of Things (IoT) EMEA
12:00PM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 2
Panel: Monetising your IoT idea
- Evaluating the different business models companies can take when decided how to generate revenue for their IoT product or service.
- Do consumers expect more transparency in the monetisation models for the IoT products they are using compared to previous years?
- Is Data Analytics still a key driver for monetisation? And what role does the increased sharing economy have on how you make money from your product?
- Moving towards value based IoT outcomes – pricing based on the value to the customer rather than the cost to vendor.
- Considering the life cycle of your product when creating your business strategy.
. Mark Orsborn, Senior Director, Internet of Things (IoT) EMEA, Salesforce
IoT Innovation: Predictability
IoT Innovation: IIoT
IoT Innovation: Smart Cities
IoT Innovation: Sensitive Data
IoT Innovation: Automotive
IoT Innovation: Fleet Management
IoT Innovation: Smart Buildings
IoT Innovation: Insurance