Zerynth is the middleware for smart devices, IoT and Industry 4.0 applications. In other words, it is the “Android™ for the embedded world,” supporting applications in manufacturing, retail, robotics, home automation and all other market sectors where the IoT will play the leading role.
Zerynth reaches beyond professional embedded and IoT developers to also offer high-level programmers and product designers a complete set of high-quality embedded development tools for mobile and cloud integration.
The Zerynth Stack allows designing embedded applications and IoT connected devices using any 32 bit microcontrollers and connecting to any cloud infrastructure. All in Python & hybrid C/Python language. This enables:
– Time to Market Reduction: Zerynth reduces the development time thanks to faster coding and ready-to-use features;
– Flexibility: Zerynth allows the generation of multiple IoT solutions with different hardware and cloud architectures;
– Scalability: The Zerynth-powered IoT solutions grow with your needs, thanks to code transferring and over-the-air updates.
The Zerynth stack is composed of:
– ZERYNTH VIRTUAL MACHINE: a multi-threaded real-time OS that provides real hardware independence, allowing code reuse on a wide range of 32-bit MCUs with a footprint of just a 60k-80k of flash and 3-5k RAM.
– ZERYNTH STUDIO: A powerful IDE and a Toolchain that provides a platform for developing your Python or hybrid C/Python code and managing your boards.
– ZERYNTH ADM: An Advanced Device Manager exposing an API-based interface to ease the cloud data forwarding, OTA Updates and Remote Procedure Calling.
– ZERYNTH APP: A general purpose interface for connected Zerynth objects that turns any mobile into the controller and display for smart objects and IoT systems.
Find out more www.zerynth.com