- Robotics represent a seismic step forward for retailers as they look across in-store experience, real-time marketing, enhanced loyalty programs, and mobile e-commerce.
- How does the era of robotics change the relationship between retail stores and their shoppers?
- What can retailers do now to begin designing experiences that go beyond the boundaries of a bricks & mortar store?
- How can a robot be used as an engagement tool and how does it differ from traditional in-store tactics?
- How will marketing programs need to adapt with the additional capabilities offered by robots (e.g. analytics)?
VP Marketing & Business Development
12:00PM - Day 1