- The role open APIs play to speed up innovation and achieve interface collaboration
- In what way do vendors need to work together to achieve standardisation across different devices?
- What are some exemplary open, international IoT standards that are especially useful in allowing interoperability between devices and what is it about these examples that make them especially effective?
- What is the right level of standardization to enable interoperability without inhibiting innovation?
- What are ways to enable interoperability to scale from device-to-device and application-to-application all the way to system-to-system, infrastructure-to-infrastructure, sector-to-sector, region-to-region, and above for a truly global IoT?
Moderated by: Chris Greer, Director of the Smart Grid and Cyber-Physical Systems, NIST – National Institute of Standards and Technology