- Landscaping the IOT ecosystem – What are growth forecasts for regional and worldwide markets? How fragmented is the market & how big is the entrance barrier? Which sectors are predicted to show the biggest growth and success?
- What are the newest technologies, platforms and solutions that help achieve connectivity?
- The importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far away are we from a universal standardisation? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards
- What opportunities does the IOT present for developers and how beneficial is the continuous growth for this particular industry?
- Exploring key operational challenges in the Internet of Things market and how this might affect future growth and adoption
Moderated by: Bruce Sinclair, President, IoT-Inc