- Discussing smart city development in the US and beyond
- What are different global initiatives and how does it help the digital transformation between and within cities? Exploring common set standards and principles
- To what extend can new technologies help address socioeconomic and environmental challenges?
- What are the challenges of adopting new technologies from local to national networks and beyond? Discussing relevant rules, regulations and policies in place
- Exploring technologies, ecosystems and toolkits available for open and smart cities
- Monetisation strategies for smart cities
Moderated by: Alex Glaser, Director of Development, Harbor Research