- Exploring connectivity in the IoT in a world with heterogenous networks and potential restrictions of embedded devices
- Advances in wireless connectivity enabling the IoT within industry and the home
- Discovering the challenges that can potentially disrupt connectivity and how to solve those in the future – signalling, security, presence detection, power consumption, bandwidth
- What connectivity-based solutions are currently available and what can they achieve?
- The potential of country-wide dedicated IoT networks–are those to become the future of connectivity?
Moderated by: Steve Brumer, Partner, 151 Advisors