- Exploring ways to make cities more effective and energy efficient using M2M and IOT solutions
- Smart grids as a gateway towards a better quality of life in cities?
- What processes need to be in place to adopt and implement innovative energy such as training of electricians and engineers?
- Strategies for individual businesses to support the path towards becoming a more sustainable and economic city (e.g. smart buildings)
- Discussing city partnerships with global leading companies to reach smart city goals – benefits and challenges
Moderated by Phil Beecher, Chair, Wi-SUN Alliance