- Creating a more engaging experience – strategies for creating a seamless experience across devices and platforms. How should the experience differ between devices and what functionalities should be available?
- What are the drivers that encourage consumers to purchase connected products? What conscious and unconscious purchase decisions do customers make?
- Discussing the current value proposition – what are consumers willing to pay and how can companies use the “buzz” in their favour to drive the purchase decision
- How consumers enter the smart home funnel — what’s important for making purchase decision
- 10 year view: grading key progress against affordability, reliability, usability from 2006 through today
- Delivering value with products and partnerships so that products delivered for a specific purpose can deliver even greater more in combination with other products and technologies