Day 2 - 12 May 2022
IoT Connected Enterprise: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Connectivity for Resilient Smart Cities
- The latest trends and technologies advancing connected living.
- Moving from smart cities to resilient cities.
- Connectivity and security – what needs to happen to help secure such critical infrastructures?
- How collaboration across solution providers and cities is essential to growth.
Keynote: Working on the Edge for Optimum Response
- Edge processing for optimum IoT deployments – how this resolves latency and connectivity barriers.
- The advantages of running on quicker response rates through a de-centralised system.
- Examples of Edge technologies at work.
The Solutions of the eSIM
- What eSIM offers that other connectivity solutions don’t – the opportunity for interoperability.
- A look at the capabilities of device connectivity over a range of sectors.
- Is a change in the telecom business models still needed for wider adoption of the technology?
Director, IoT Partner Program
11:35AM - Day 2
Panel: Connectivity for 2022 and Beyond
- Tackling the lack of interoperability – how can we make progressions in this space?
- Formalising the infrastructure – creating parameters for data types and business models to create a holistic approach.
- Policy, privacy, trust and certification – overcoming the issues created by people, not the technology.
- Using AI, ML, Edge, digital twin and other disruptive technologies to optimise products and services for the next frontier of IoT connectivity.
IoT on the Move with the Smart Automotive
- Current roll-out and real-life use of connected cars – what we’ve learnt so far.
- Utilising Edge technologies for quick response.
- Securing connected cars – what are the biggest issues in this space?
IoT Solutions for Optimum Remote Connectivity
As more and more sensors and devices need connecting, there is still a limit as to how well these can run in remote environments. This session will uncover the current IoT market for remote connectivity including, where the current pitfalls are and to a look at the evolving landscape. What needs to change in this space for a successful trajectory?
Panel: Keeping Smart Infrastructures on the Edge
- Edge technologies enabling interconnectivity for truly optimised infrastructures.
- Creating a fully digital enterprise – how to digitalise legacy systems.
- The advantages of being able to create localised infrastructures.
- What new services will arise from these optimised infrastructures?
IoT Running on 5G
- How Critical IoT and Massive IoT reach higher capabilities running on 5G.
- Understanding the role of capacity for the sheer number of connected devices deployed.
- Running on ultra-low latency for instant data insights and AI responses.
Talking to the Machine with M2M Connectivity
- ‘Plug and play’ approach to machine connectivity – knowing what sensors you need and where to use them.
- Utilising the data gathered to understand operational insights like never before.
- Cloud Vs Edge – knowing what connectivity is needed at different stages.