Day 1 - 4 November 2020
Digital Transformation: Chairs Opening Remarks
Keynote: Cutting through the hype: What is Digital Transformation?
- A view across the world: The impact Digital Transformation is having on the business sector and public agencies.
- Accessing the 4 pillars of Digital Transformation:
– Engaging customers
– Empowering employees
– Optimising operation
– Transforming products
- Exploring the roadblocks that every business should expect to encounter and how to embrace the challenge.
Keynote: How to win the Digital Transformation game – the right approach to Digital Strategy
- Improving business performances through cost optimisation, ERP implementation, analytics and compliance.
- Setting strategies in motion that unify business and technology architectures, generate growth and enable competitive advantage.
- Exploring Digital Transformation case studies.
Panel: Digital Transformation: An overused ‘Buzz-Phrase’ or the solution to growing your business?
- Why Digital Transformation is both a business and a technology challenge.
- How implementing an effective digital strategy across front, middle and back office IT environments is crucial to staying relevant.
- Exploring opportunities for small to medium businesses the size of your company shouldn’t stop you from going digital.
Keynote: The Leadership Playground: A three step strategy to encourage a mindset transformation within staff members.
- The importance of educating whole organisations on how to leverage digitalisation.
- Encouraging good decision-making within leadership despite limited resources.
- Setting organisations free from outdated views and hierarchical structural habits – allowing every member of the organisation to be innovative.
Keynote: From IT operator to business strategist: How the CIO has transformed over time
- Balancing behavioral, cultural, process and technology expectations from your company in order to avoid exhaustion.
- Technologies influencing the changing role of the CIO.
- The importance of C-Level partnerships to identify and implement technologies that bring business value.
Panel: Taking Control of Digital Transformation: Who is responsible?
- How involved should CEO’s be in the digital transformation processes?
- How to shape your digital teams in order to get the most productive outcome.
- From jobs to tasks – why companies are saying goodbye to job titles and focusing on job descriptions.
Keynote: A valuable approach: Building trust in your work place while transforming your business.
- Preparing and inspiring your team for the coming wave of new technologies in order to create a smooth transition.
- How organisations can ensure they are protecting their most valuable asset: people.
- The importance of the internal evangelist when making ground-breaking technological strides.
Keynote: Building a digital transformation strategy with software at its core
- Why Digital Transformation should start with an overhaul of software environments.
- How software has changed from supporting the business to being the business.
- Challenges of legacy systems and how to overcome them.
Keynote: It’s all about the money – balancing budget with impact.
- Why industries should place budget for new tech.
- How mid-tier companies can join the game without spending the big bucks.
- Is your technology investment future-proof?
Keynote: Finding the balance – Bridging the gap between legacy and future thinking strategies
- How to encourage digital transformation within the traditional industries
- What we can learn from businesses that were ‘born digital’.
- Recognising outdated ideas that harm your digital process and strategies
- How can digital technologies increase business optimisation?
- Recognising outdated ideas that harm your digital process.
Panel: True Transformation vs playing it safe
- Succeeding in the Innovation economy – Resisting conventional thinking in order to drive digital growth within industries.
- Encouraging true digital innovation rather than copying the competition.
- How Digital Transformation can lead to increased business optimisation rather than unnecessary adoption.
- Exploring possibilities for breaking down technological and organisational silos.
Digital Transformation: Chairs Closing Remarks
End of Session
Day 2 - 5 November 2020
Digital Transformation – Chairs Opening Remark
Keynote: Building a Customer Centric Digital Strategy
- Understanding where the customer fits in with the evolution of digital strategy.
- Assessing the changes in customer expectations and how to meet them.
- How consumers have changed and why businesses need to follow.
- The global platform: Understanding cultural differences in the on-demand economy.
Keynote: Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers
- Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
Panel: Customer Loyalty: How to Improve Retention with Personalisation & Digital Experiences
- How Digital Transformation can increase customer loyalty and turn customers into brand ambassadors.
- Keeping them loyal: Helping the customer adjust to digital change.
- Making sure that your technology is consistent, reliable and user friendly
- Does your company’s digital presence connect with other cultures?
- Ways to boost customer loyalty with omni channel optimisation.
Keynote: Case study: Digital innovation in the retail sector
- How Digital Transformation is reshaping the global retail Industry
- Why retail organisations must become digitally-savvy to adapt
- Innovations in retail: Key strategies and trends
Keynote: Understanding Risk – Why Cybersecurity needs to be a priority in your Digital Transformation journey
- How to protect your Digital progress from unwanted Cyber interference.
- Combining cyber security, business continuity and enterprise resilience to transform your business.
Panel: Women in Tech – How to make a mark as a minority-group in tech
- Why women should be included in the decision-making of the Digital Transformation processes.
- Why diversity and inclusion in digital transformation matters and how you can build a diverse team.
- Workplace challenges and how to overcome them.
Keynote: Good Digital Transformation isn’t possible if you don’t use digital transformation for good
- Looking at the non-profits in the age of Digital Transformation and the technologies that could help them help others.
- Putting Digital technologies to use, where time and money are even more precious than usual.
- Transforming the inner workings of a non-profit – moving away from mountains of paperwork to streams of coordinated and secure data.
Keynote: How Technology is re-defining the Healthcare landscape
- A consideration of how the health care sector is redefining itself through digital solutions.
- How the demand for convenient and high-quality care is resulting in health care retailers and organisations developing new services such as integrated technology platforms.
Keynote: BulletProof: Future-proofing your Digital Strategy
- How companies need to adjust with new and novel approaches to match the ever-evolving digital landscape.
- Preparing your digital strategy for expected challenges.
- Future vendor markets that will help your company rise to the next level.
Panel: What does Digital Transformation mean for the future of business?
- A consideration of emerging technologies and its impact on organisations – What are the new opportunities presented?
- Where are we headed, and what are the predictions for the next year?
- How will consumer expectations change, and how can companies keep up?