Day 1 - 13 November 2019
Enterprise Technology Solutions: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for developers, vendors and service providers in the technology space.
The Future of Enterprise IT
This talk will address what new technologies will revolutionise enterprises large and small, from the continuing adoption of 5G, to 4D printing and quantum computing.
Interoperability for a Predictable Future
- How to drive collaboration within the currently stagnant interoperability market.
- Are multimode radio solutions & software flexibility the answer?
- What are ways to enable interoperability to scale from device-to-device and application-to-application all the way to system-to-system, infrastructure-to-infrastructure, sector-to-sector, region-to-region, and above for a truly predictable future?
Agile Access Methods
Industry players need to adopt an agile approach if they want to stay ahead of the competition – Hear from an experienced Enterprise Technology Solution about the methods they have used to move in front of the pack, from using start up approaches to A/B testing ideas and technologies. This talk will address the opportunities and challenges faced by this type of approach.
Partnerships for Productivity
It is evident that the Enterprise landscape has not nearly achieved its full potential and it seems that the key to its success is vendors creating strategic partnerships so that the users can interact with clearly defined partners, in turn allowing for the most effective experience with the technology.
What is the future for this notion; are we able to share and share alike and what are the limitations?
Keynote Panel: Breaking Silos – A guide for CxOs
- Barriers to entry
- How to evaluate new technologies for your business
- Understanding the risks
- How to make strategic decisions that are right for your company, not just your technology strategy
Edge technology for Enterprise
The opportunity that Edge Computing provides is faster processing which means faster decisions. Gartner’s Rob van der Meulen said that currently, around 10% of enterprise-generated data is created and processed outside a traditional centralized data center or cloud. How do you select the right Edge Computing Solution for your Enterprise?
Cloud technology for Enterprise
Gartner predicts that by 2022 75% of enterprise generated data will be created and processed outside the traditional cloud in ‘Cloud to the Edge’ computing. What type of businesses will be early adopters here and what advantages does this technology provide users?
How will 5G revolutionise Enterprise IT?
5G is an enhanced mobile broadband service that will allow for massive machine communications.
- Is 5G the most enterprise focused cell standard yet?
- What impact will 5G have on AI/ML, Blockchain and IoT technologies?
Case Study: Convergent Technology
With Enterprises becoming more and more connected by the second, how can we ensure that there is the right foundation and strategy in place to make these systems work together?
This case study will demonstrate examples of how multiple technologies have come together in a real-life business and the outcomes they have provided.
Data storage dilemmas
- Physical vs cloud solutions
- What about multi-cloud solutions?
- What different factors need to be considered when looking at storage for Blockchain, AI, IOT or big data sets?