Day 2 - 30 September 2021
Senior Representative, TechEx
09:30AM - Day 2
09:20AM - Day 1
Enterprise Transformation: Organisers Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and key highlights.
10:00AM - Day 2
LIVE Panel: IoT enabled Digital Transformation
- How digital transformation will change how enterprises operate and deliver value to customers.
- A shift to model driven development vs physical production – how IoT technologies like digital twins and data can aid better services.
- A new approach to the business through data-guided changes.
- What else can IoT vendors do to aid digital transformation within their customers businesses – discussing future technologies and directions.
- Enabling teams to gain true process optimisation and business resilience – embrace the transformation.
Director of Strategy & Business Development
10:40AM - Day 2
Delivering Digital Inclusion without Cutting Corners
As the pandemic has pushed the need for digital inclusion to the forefront, businesses, organizations, and even municipalities are working to quickly stand up IoT solutions that can serve underconnected individuals. Often, important considerations such as data security and network reliability are sacrificed in the name of speed and ease to launch – compromises that can result in recipients’ further exclusion from online tools and opportunities, as well as costly legal and compliance issues for these organizations.
In this session, we’ll take a critical eye to the current state of digital inclusion and discuss how to build a digitally inclusive IoT solution – the right way.
Chief Technical Officer
Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)
11:00AM - Day 2
The Road to Digital Transformation
Connecting industrial plant to the internet enables businesses to transform themselves digitally to create new products and services and to create new business models to monetize their offerings. But this is a road going uphill. Where do you start? How do you address ossified organizational, operational, and business practices? What do you need to jumpstart change? And where are you heading anyway? This presentation will map the road to digital transformation, illustrate the learnings and resources the Industrial Internet Consortium can bring to bear and look to the future.
Jatin Talreja (Jay)
11:20AM - Day 2
LIVE: Demystify IoT- Snags and Solutions
- Why do 60% of IoT efforts fail?
- Why does the deployment of Enterprise IoT Systems stay unsuccessful?
- Don’t reinvent the wheel- Find the right team!
- Create scalable enterprise solutions by using interoperable wireless technologies
Fireside Chat: The Future of Retail – Customer Behaviour Pre, During and Post Pandemic
- Disrupting the fashion industry – the growth of H&M and its use of incorporating technologies including AI and ML into it’s processes.
- Understanding the consumers behaviour – the role of data and technology for optimisation and real-time insights.
- Evolving from the pandemic and looking forward – technologies enhancing experiences, supply chains and business models.
- Sustainability through technology.
Vice President - Architecture & Strategic Planning - Consumer Technology Platforms
12:00PM - Day 2
Managing Director, Science & Technology Directorate (S&T) Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP),
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
12:00PM - Day 2
LIVE Women in TechEx Panel: Innovating for the Future – Where are the gaps?
- What are the latest innovations and solutions across the disruptive technologies landscape?
- Knowing the gaps across industries – where can you make a difference by innovating?
- Looking at the shift in the ways we innovate and what this is for – no longer just about ROI, but the ethical considerations.
- Moving from the idea of PoC’s ‘proof of concept’ to MVP ‘minimum value products’.
- A look at the opportunities disruptive technologies provide to create a more sustainable future – the shift to Society 5.0.
Brent A. Kedzierski
Former Head of Shell Learning Strategy and Innovation
12:40PM - Day 1
Industry 5.0, the Age of Human Performance Experience
- Empowering the human workforce to optimise digital transformation.
- Do teams need to become ‘agile’?
- Tackling the digital skills gap.
- Prioritising the focus – the collaboration between digital technologies and the workforce to offer new strategies and services.
Senior Solutions Engineer
01:00PM - Day 2
Why Cloud-Native is the Future of IT Ops
- The State of IT Operations.
- Cloud native EDR vs. IT Ops.
- Automox cloud-native architecture.
Antonio Waller Espín
VP of Sales
01:10PM - Day 2
Unlocking the Power of your IoT Assets with Satellite Connectivity
- Global connectivity challenges in IoT projects.
- Satellite IoT – Enhance your IoT solutions with global coverage.
- IoT Satcoms, taking IoT further.
Chief Marketing Officer
FirstPoint Mobile Guard
01:20PM - Day 2
Security first, Connectivity second
Smart City Director
City of Philadelphia
01:30PM - Day 2
Collaborating for Resilient Smart Cities
- The latest trends and technologies advancing connected living.
- Moving from smart cities to resilient cities.
- Sustainable energy for a greener future.
Co-Founder/ Contributor, Energy
NorthBridge Energy Partners, LLC/ Forbes
Senior Manager, Innovation
01:50PM - Day 2
Panel: Fuel of the Future – a Holistic look at the Smart Energy & Sustainability Space
- Beyond utilities – how smart energy provides efficiency and sustainability across enterprises.
- Are deployment phases and data errors the biggest barriers in the slow progression here?
- How do you secure such critical infrastructures?
- Discussing the benefits of IoT applied technologies, AI and blockchain to enable a sustainable future.