Day 2 - 14 November 2019
IoT Innovations and Solutions: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
VP of Global Marketing
10:20AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: IoT Led Digital Transformation
- Cost Management for digital transformation
- Monetize Data & Business Models
- How to scale and grow your IoT Solutions
Co-CEO and Founder
10:40AM - Day 2
11:40AM - Day 1
10:40AM - Day 2
Innovation and Digital Team - IoT
American Modern Insurance Group
10:40AM - Day 2
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
10:40AM - Day 2
Panel: IoT Predictions, 2020 and Beyond
- In the last year, what have been the hottest Innovations within the IoT Market?
- What’s the next industry to be transformed by the IoT?
- The IoT has come a long way in the last 10 years, what are the predictions for the next 10 years?
Director of Product
11:50AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Integrating IoT Devices into the Workplace
This talk will discuss how incorporating the right IoT devices into your business/ workplace can increase employee productivity and improve your bottom line by improvements in lower energy costs.
12:00PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Effective IoT device management — ensuring you can scale your IoT service
1. Using open standards such as LwM2M and MQTT
2. Performing FOTA (firmware-over-the-air) on a mass scale
3. Key challenges solved thanks to IoT device management
Head of Business Development
12:20PM - Day 2
Streamsheets: Build Apps and Microservices for the IoT and beyond – just like programmers but 100% codefree using your spreadsheet skills
(Industrial) IoT // Stream processing // No-code app and service development
Director – Strategic Accounts, SAP Digital Interconnect
12:30PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Using Intelligent Connectivity to Transform the IoT Edge
Connectivity is fundamental to enabling the Intelligent Enterprise use IoT to run better. Connectivity if not done well can create complexity. This session will explore how enterprises can connect IoT devices across multiple network types at scale, keeping devices secure and using AI at the edge to manage uncertain connectivity.
AtomBeam Technologies Inc.
01:50PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: The Massive Expansion of IoT Data and What To Do About It
- IoT data is expanding rapidly, with no end in sight
- The cost of securely transporting and storing all that data is increasingly a pain point
- A new, secure, low latency way to dramatically reduce data for transmission is needed
- AtomBeam offers a 21st Century solution
Chief Strategy Officer
02:10PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Let’s get real. Pragmatic Requirements for the Industrial IoT
While development of IIoT edge capabilities and technologies is occurring at breakneck speeds, the adoption of these innovations has been less than spectacular. This cautious approach to industrial deployments stems from a variety of pragmatic factors. We will discuss some of these concerns and provide insight into what needs to happen from a practical perspective to drive broad adoption of IoT solutions in industrial environments – enabling companies to drive more informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes through the power of AI and predictive analytics.
Senior Director – Technology
10:20AM - Day 1
02:40PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Deriving Value from the IoT
IoT platforms provide insights into everything it’s connected with – This session will look at gaining value from your IoT application, including competitive advantage and economic benefits
Vice President, SAP IoT Product and Solution Management
03:00PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Accelerate your Digital Transformation with IoT
- Accelerate enterprise value and digital transformation by embedding IoT into business applications
- Extend critical business processes to the Edge
- Drive Industry
- Create new revenue streams with IoT innovation
03:30PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: IoT for the Introvert
You can’t spell “introvert” without “IoT”, which is why Chloe is here to show us how she used Azure Functions to help her get out of not-so-fun social situations. In this talk, she’ll walk through how you can use a simple Flic button and Azure to save yourself from your next awkward convo.
Business & Technical Support Manager
03:40PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Where to Store All The IoT Data? Building a Reliable & Scalable Petabyte Software Defined Storage with MooseFS Pro
These days the amount of data gathered by various sensors, transportation control systems, medical data acquisition equipment, surveillance systems and other IoT devices is growing rapidly. A challenge is not only to collect the data, but also store it reliably in order to allow immediate access and further analysis. If you are interested in how to set up a reliable, mission critical Software Defined Storage system which is scalable on the fly and empowers combining computation with data storage, this session is definitely for you. You will find out:
- How does MooseFS Pro change the way companies store their data?
- What are the advantages of MooseFS Pro compared to traditional disk arrays approach?
- What is the architecture and technical features of MooseFS Pro?
- What are typical MooseFS Pro use-cases?