Day 2 - 29 November 2018
IoT Innovations & Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for start ups and companies wanting to adopt the IoT.
Senior Representative, NXP
10:50AM - Day 2
09:50AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Connectivity
Hear from a top IoT company about how they are revolutionising the world of connectivity for IoT devices.
Senior Representative, Hurify
10:20AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Security
This talk will highlight some of the latest IoT security developments from one of the industry’s leading providers of E2E security solutions.
Senior Representative, AVSystem
10:35AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Energy
The energy sector is at a crucial stage in its evolution, as rapid developments in Internet of Things and related technologies continue to challenge its outdated infrastructure. This presentation will address a current issue in the energy sector and what an innovative IoT company is doing to solve it.
11:25AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Waylay
In this talk, we will explain how automation and orchestration are crucial to unlock IoT’s business potential and reduce complexity in today’s multi-vendor, multi-platform world.
● How to transform IoT data into action.
● How to coordinate workflows across loosely coupled systems.
● How intelligent APIs can empower efficient cross-vendor, cross-platform, programmatic integrations.
Co-founder & VP of Product
11:40AM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 1
IoT Innovation: AI driven Predictive Maintenance – Unlocking real value fast with automated insights about the unknown!
Hear from Progress DataRPM on how their CPdM Platform uses meta learning to deliver the best ensemble of predictive maintenance models to achieve fail-proof environments.
Senior Representative, OPC Foundation
12:00PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: OPC Foundation
This talk will focus on how OPC Foundation creates and maintains standards for open connectivity of industrial automation devices and systems.
Keynote Panel: Strategies for Funding Your IoT Idea
- What is the role of investment in driving innovation and competition within the IoT ecosystem?
- Analysing the IoT start up global landscape, and how new businesses are entering the market.
- Comparing funding strategies strengths and weaknesses; crowd funding, VC investment, partnering with large companies and more.
- Discussing new ways to fund IoT projects using decentralised funding, ICOs etc – how will Fintech change the way IoT start ups run?
Senior Representative, Seek Thermal
01:00PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Seek Thermal
This talk will focus on the way that Seek Thermal engineers, designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging products and sensors, and their implementation.
IoT Innovation: Visual Analytics
Increasingly the data generated by IoT devices like smart cameras is visual – Hear how new data tools process this in the real world.
Senior Director, IIoT & Predix Center of Excellence
02:40PM - Day 2
02:10PM - Day 1
02:50PM - Day 1
IoT Innovation: Predictability
Looking at IoT predictability – How leveraging this within all sectors brings stability and insights.
CEO and co-founder
03:10PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Healthcare
In this talk, we will consider how innovations in IoT Technology such as enhanced medical imaging and near-real-time analytics will revolutionise the way we view healthcare.
IoT Innovation: Smart Home
- Threats and Opportunities in the IoT Smart Home solutions
- What is the future of Smart Home solutions in the Telco, Banking, Utility and Insurance verticals
IoT Innovation: Intelligent Cities
Focusing on the development of future living – How intelligent cities pose both positive and negative factors for residents.
IoT Innovation: Sensitive Data
Here we will consider the potential issues of utilising and protecting sensitive data.
National Research Council of Canada
04:40PM - Day 2
Connecting legacy equipment to automate decision-making process : An IIoT case-study
- Journey from a disconnected world onto a streaming data platform
- Data Challenges in a research organization
- Choice of tools for a reusable pattern
- Moving analytics to the edge