29 November 2018
IoT Innovations & Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for start ups and companies wanting to adopt the IoT.
Keynote Panel: Strategies for Funding Your IoT Idea
- Analysing the IoT start up global landscape, and how new businesses are entering the market.
- Comparing funding strategies strengths and weaknesses; crowd funding, VC investment, partnering with large companies and more.
- Discussing new ways to fund IoT projects using decentralised funding, ICOs etc – how will Fintech change the way IoT start ups run?
- What is the impact of the big four (Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsoft) on companies entering the IoT market?
IoT Innovation: Security
This talk will highlight some of the latest IoT security developments from one of the industry’s leading providers of E2E security solutions.
IoT Innovation: Device Management
This talk will address the role of device management within the IoT ecosystem from the perspective of an industry leader in the field.
IoT Innovation: Analytics
Hear from a company tackling the challenges associated with analysing the wealth of data generated by the increasing number of IoT devices.
Panel: Monetising Your IoT Idea
- Evaluating the different business models companies can take when decided how to generate revenue for their IoT product or service using real life examples.
- Do consumers expect more transparency in the monetisation models for the IoT products they are using compared to previous years?
- Is Data Analytics still a key driver for monetisation? And what role does the increased sharing economy have on how you make money from your product?
- Moving towards value based IoT outcomes – pricing based on the value to the customer rather than the cost to vendor.
Considering the life cycle of your product when creating your business strategy.
IoT Innovation: Healthcare
In this talk, we will consider how innovations in IoT Technology such as enhanced medical imaging and near-real-time analytics will revolutionise the way we view healthcare.
IoT Innovation: Visual Analytics
Increasingly the data generated by IoT devices like smart cameras is visual – hear how new data tools process this in the real world.
IoT Innovation: Wattio
- Threats and Opportunities in the IoT Smart Home solutions
- How can Wattio B2B solution platform help large organizations
- What is the future of Smart Home solutions in the Telco, Banking, Utility and Insurance verticals