Day 2 - 29 November 2018
IoT Innovations & Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Hear from an industry leading analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for start ups and companies wanting to adopt the IoT.
Director of Strategy & Solutions Marketing, Digital Networking
10:50AM - Day 2
09:50AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Connectivity
Hear from a top IoT company about how they are revolutionising the world of connectivity for IoT devices.
Senior Representative, uBeam
10:20AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Security
This talk will highlight some of the latest IoT security developments from one of the industry’s leading providers of E2E security solutions.
10:35AM - Day 2
Defining the future of IoT Device Management with LwM2M
- Why LwM2M should be your default choice for IoT Device Management
- From protocol features to real-life use cases
- Scalability and security as essential elements of any IoT deployment
11:25AM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: How to transform product data and analytical insights into real business outcomes with IoT orchestration
In this talk, we will explain how automation and orchestration are crucial to unlock IoT’s business potential and reduce complexity in today’s multi-vendor, multi-platform world.
● How to transform IoT data into action.
● How to coordinate workflows across loosely coupled systems.
● How intelligent APIs can empower efficient cross-vendor, cross-platform, programmatic integrations.
Co-founder & VP of Product
11:40AM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 1
IoT Innovation: AI driven Predictive Maintenance – Unlocking real value fast with automated insights about the unknown!
Research shows that Predictive Maintenance can save industries $630 billion by 2025. The advent of Industrial IoT is digitally transforming asset-based industries to achieve this. Yet, more than 60% of the organizations today do not have the analytics capabilities to take advantage of this goldmine of data. In this presentation we will discuss about the key challenges and talk about how the evolution of AI and data science automation can help overcome these challenges and deliver real value.
Senior Systems Architect
12:00PM - Day 2
02:40PM - Day 1
IoT Innovation: OPC Foundation
This talk will focus on how OPC Foundation creates and maintains standards for open connectivity of industrial automation devices and systems.
Imperial Capital LLC
04:00PM - Day 1
12:20PM - Day 2
Global Innovation & New Ventures Leader
12:20PM - Day 2
U.S. Department of Homeland Security S&T Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP)
10:30AM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 2
Associate Director - Global Strategy & Business Development | Research & Innovation Center
12:20PM - Day 2
Keynote Panel: Strategies for funding your IoT Idea
- What is the role of investment in driving innovation and competition within the IoT ecosystem?
- Analysing the IoT start up global landscape, and how new businesses are entering the market.
- Comparing funding strategies strengths and weaknesses; crowd funding, VC investment, partnering with large companies and more.
- Discussing new ways to fund IoT projects using decentralised funding, ICOs etc – how will Fintech change the way IoT start ups run?
Senior Representative, Seek Thermal
01:00PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Seek Thermal
This talk will focus on the way that Seek Thermal engineers, designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging products and sensors, and their implementation.
Head of Business Development
01:20PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Streamsheets, Build IoT-based Apps & Microservices like professional programmers just by using your Spreadsheet skills
- Learn how to build full grown IoT Applications and Microservices with Cedalo’s innovative Streamsheet technology.
- Discover how to connect Streamsheets with sensors and actuators over MQTT, REST or Apache Kafka.
- Build real-time analytical applications for Smart Factory, Smart Building or Smart City using just your spreadsheet skills.
- How to deploy Streamsheet applications and microservices as reliable 24/7 server processes in the private or public cloud.
CEO, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer
02:20PM - Day 2
Hungry for Transformation: How the Industrial Internet is Powering the Food and Beverage Industry from the Field to the Factory
The global smart manufacturing market is expected to expand by hundreds of billions of dollars by 2025. Manufacturers, however, are starting to look beyond productivity goals alone and are starting to collect more sophisticated data on assets, equipment and component parts to create new-as-a-service business models.
By connecting assets and tapping predictive analytics, the food and beverage industry is advancing customer experiences while ensuring a safe supply chain that stretches from the factory floor to the kitchen table.
Beyond driving wins in their bottom lines, digital transformation is also boosting morale and designing new ways to work that reduce repetitive tasks and allow teams to focus on more meaningful work.
Senior Director, IIoT & Predix Center of Excellence
12:20PM - Day 2
02:40PM - Day 2
02:10PM - Day 1
IoT Innovation: Predictability
Looking at IoT predictability – How leveraging this within all sectors brings stability and insights.
CEO and co-founder
03:10PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: The Real World Web
The Real World Web, the operating system (OS) for the IoT, enables companies – including major brands in professional sports, entertainment and retail – to create mixed reality, immersive, digital experiences for consumers across any existing or future mobile device.
Attendees will learn:
- How to leverage the Real World Web to create interactive or gamified experiences that blend digital and physical reality to delight and engage consumers and fans, all without hiring a dedicated software developer.
- How to easily transform the IoT into a modern advertising network, meeting today’s consumers on their digital devices with personalized content and targeted experiences.
- How brands and brand partnerships can leverage the IoT to drive consumer behavior in new ways, with quantifiable results.
- How Rox, Xperiel’s graphical programming language, allows non-engineers to build multi-device apps and experiences which can be easily tailored for creating apps and experiences that work across devices.
Product Manager of Embedded IoT
03:30PM - Day 2
09:50AM - Day 1
IoT Innovation: Intelligent Edge, Foundation for Smarter IoT Network
- Quick insight on Advantech intelligent device features and how Advantech vertical solution ready package with intelligent edge brings smarter IoT network to market.
Founder / CEO
04:20PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: Boodskap
Boodskap is a state-of-art Internet of Things (IoT) Platform Company headquarted in Coppell, TX. The comprehensive end-end technology platform enables businesses to quickly connect any hardware devices and to rapidly build connected applications in a cost efficient manner. Our Mission is to build next generation Network of Things platform.
04:30PM - Day 2
IoT Innovation: PsiKick
to follow soon . . .
National Research Council of Canada
04:40PM - Day 2
Connecting legacy equipment to automate decision-making process : An IIoT case-study
- Journey from a disconnected world onto a streaming data platform
- Data Challenges in a research organization
- Choice of tools for a reusable pattern
- Moving analytics to the edge