Day 2 - 5 November 2020
Vice President, Co-pace
10:00AM - Day 2
Presentation: Prepare to Succeed – The Importance of R&D
- Research – What are the initial steps in researching and how to utilise the data gathered to understand your consumers.
- Innovation – Discussing the careful execution of a Proof of Concept (PoC) and managing expectations.
- Adoption – Industry use-cases of pilot adoption and acceleration.
- Outcome – How to determine if it was a success and how you can alter to succeed.
. Anil Rachakonda, Vice President, Co-pace, Continental
Vice President, Services and Industry 4.0 Solutions
10:40AM - Day 1
10:20AM - Day 1
Presentation: IIOT & Smart Manufacturing Delivering Triple Bottom-line
- Combining the power of IIOT and TPM.
- Creating solutions that improve performance, sustainability and team engagement.
- Deep dive in 5 recent use cases across Americas.
. Sasha Ilyukhin, Vice President, Services and Industry 4.0 Solutions, Tetra Pak
Head of Global Commercial Digital Innovation & Head Botanist @ Digital Garden
10:40AM - Day 2
Panel: It’s Time to Change; How IoT is driving Digital Transformation?
- How digital transformation will change how enterprises operate and deliver value to customers.
- What role can integrating IoT play in improving service delivery, health and safety and efficiency?
- What else can IoT vendors do to aid digital transformation within their customers businesses – discussing future technologies and directions.
- Examples of how enterprises have successfully employed IoT to digitally transform their businesses.
Moderator: . Sudhir Pai, Chairman, Board of Directors, Technology Collaboration Center
. Mo Fors, Head of Global Commercial Digital Innovation & Head Botanist @ Digital Garden, Almirall
Presentation: How to Scale Up IoT Digital Solutions to Accelerate Value
- Where are we today with the deployment of IoT Solutions?
- How do we move from pilots to roll-outs and larger scale projects?
- Highlights of value generation for customers.
- Key recommendations and takeaways.
Presentation: Testing the Waters – Trial and Error in the IoT Eco-system
- What new approaches need to be taken to test hardware and software for the IoT?
- The key role trial and error testing will have in a post-COVID world.
- Real world examples of testing news solutions to update legacy assets.
Lunch and Speed Networking on Virtual Event Tool
Director Global Digital Operations
01:20PM - Day 1
Presentation: Smart from the Start – Optimisation for Smart Factories
- The steps to facilitate a LEAN industry environment.
- Cultural change – enabling the human workforce to optimise the machines, not the other way around.
- Reaching KPI’s through IoT enabled process optimisation.
. Hao Dinh, Director Global Digital Operations, Electrolux
01:00PM - Day 2
Presentation: Connecting Highways – IoT Sensors for Transurban’s Tolls
Session overview to follow soon ….
. Lev Pinelis, Director, Innovation, Transurban
Senior Representative, Switzerland Innovation
02:00PM - Day 2
Keynote Presentation: Switzerland Innovation
Session overview to follow soon ….
. Senior Representative, Switzerland Innovation, ,
James St. Pierre
Deputy Director of the Information Technology Laboratory (ITL)
National Institute of Standards and Technology
02:20PM - Day 2
Presentation: Standardisation, the Key to Success
- What current regulation and certification is in place across the IoT eco-system?
- As there are varying views of standardised, how do we reach a unanimous account of what is correct? Does this need to be an industry-by-industry definition?
- Creating pragmatic expectations and how to ensure you are following protocol in such a rapidly evolving landscape.
. James St. Pierre, Deputy Director of the Information Technology Laboratory (ITL), National Institute of Standards and Technology
Presentation: Powering the Future with Disruptive Technologies – The Possibilities and Barriers
- What flaws have been apparent in previous innovative systems, from lack of data flow to device errors.
- Examples of current IoT and disruptive technology systems providing industry solutions.
- Barriers blocking progression, including data gaps from legacy equipment to system errors and beyond.
- How mass personalisation is the next frontier.