Day 2 - 5 November 2020
IoT Sensors & Solutions: Opening Presentation
Chair’s Opening Remarks Day 2
Presentation: Data on the Move – Smart Logistics and the Connected Fleet
- What is key when looking for the kind of IoT solution to fit your businesses fleet management needs?
- Business without borders – How partnerships within this industry can enable an effective connectivity network.
- The role of Telematics in the connected fleet optimisation
- Looking to the future, how will this technology develop from predictive to proactive?
Presentation: How to Scale Up IoT Digital Solutions to Accelerate Value
- Where are we today with the deployment of IoT Solutions?
- How do we move from pilots to roll-outs and larger scale projects?
- Highlights of value generation for customers.
- Key recommendations and takeaways.
Presentation: Connecting Communities with Integrated Sensors
- Sensor integration; How these vary across industries and what barriers are present?
- How cloud applications allow for a seamless flow of data connectivity.
- Understanding the data collected and how it can help industries build a sustainable future.
Presentation: Getting with the Times – IT/ OT Convergence
- Maximising your industry operations with IT/ OT Convergence.
- The importance of connecting legacy assets to gain insights in your processes.
- Which wireless solutions will be best placed for your infrastructure? A discussion around the pro’s and con’s of different options.
Senior Representative, Whole Foods Market, Inc
12:15PM - Day 2
09:45AM - Day 1
Panel: Fuel of the Future – a Holistic look at the Smart Energy & Sustainability Space
- Beyond utilities; How smart energy provides efficiency and sustainability across enterprises.
- Are deployment phases and data errors the biggest barriers in the slow progression here?
- From e-charging and solar polar to smart grids, what is the future of smart energy?
- Discussing the benefits of IoT applied energy technology to enable a sustainable future.
. Senior Representative, Whole Foods Market, Inc, ,
Vice President, Co-pace
01:45PM - Day 2
Presentation: Prepare to Succeed – The Importance of R&D
- Research – What are the initial steps in researching and how to utilise the data gathered to understand your consumers.
- Innovation – Discussing the careful execution of a Proof of Concept (PoC) and managing expectations.
- Adoption – Industry use-cases of pilot adoption and acceleration.
- Outcome – How to determine if it was a success and how you can alter to succeed.
. Anil Rachakonda, Vice President, Co-pace, Continental
Presentation: Can your IoT Device withstand the Rigors of the Real World?
- Predict and extend the battery life of your IoT device.
- Ensure that your IoT device can peacefully coexist with other wireless devices out there.
- Implement a cost-effective manufacturing test solution on your production lines.
Presentation: Digital Testing to Enable a Connected World
- How do you know if a product, service or solution is trustworthy?
- Exploring Eurofins Digital Testing services.
- Discussing the verification process and how to know what to use.
Presentation: Testing & Standards with OPC Foundation
- A closer look at the OPC Foundation test-lab – ensuring products are creditable for market.
- Standards for IoT in the industrial space.
- Collaborations across industries to create best-practice standards.
Presentation: The Pro’s & Con’s of Network Solutions for Industrial Production
- What are the wireless technology trends in the smart factory space?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using WLAN or cellular technologies for industrial production, including Private LTE & 5G solutions.
- Where is your money best spent? Wired Vs wireless interface cost implication.
Panel: IoT Predictions, 2021 and Beyond
- What are the current hottest innovations within the IoT market?
- What’s the next industry to be transformed by the IoT?
- The IoT has come a long way in the last 10 years, what are the predictions for the next 10 years?
Moderator: . Sudhir Pai, Chairman, Board of Directors, Technology Collaboration Center
IoT Sensors & Solutions: Closing Presentation
Chair’s Closing Remarks Day 2