Day 1 - 17 March 2021
Head of Technology Forecasting
09:30AM - Day 1
Where do we go from here? Transformation & Culture
- People are always gripped by change in the technology industry – a look at how Covid has galvanised that change.
- How can we make sure our businesses are ready to accept change at whatever rate it comes and however it arises?
- Integrating a workforce; the tech teams and the other business teams.
- Exploring culture V’s strategy and the areas that impact these including personalisation, curation and privacy.
Digital Twins – the Connection Between Digital and Physical
- Are digital twins the best starting block for building an optimised product/ system?
- How this technology enables AI, ML and IoT to work together to build concepts into reality.
- Using digital twins at scale to optimise the enterprise as we move passed a single asset limitation.
- Understanding the results to then put optimised solutions in place.
Rui Pedro Silva
Chief Product Officer @ Maersk e-Commerce Logistics
10:20AM - Day 1
Leading the Digitization Curve – Innovative Product Management
To follow soon ….
IoT at the Edge for Optimum Response
- Edge processing for optimum IoT deployments – how this resolves latency and connectivity barriers.
- The advantages of running on quicker response rates through a de-centralised system.
- Cloud analytics Vs Edge analytics – which allows for better data capture?
Head of IT - Operations and Digital Transformation
11:00AM - Day 1
Digital Transformation Champion
11:00AM - Day 1
Director of Technical Practice - Architecture
11:00AM - Day 1
Live Panel: Data on the Move – Intelligent Decision Making for Smart Infrastructures through the IoT
- Mass data analysis across smart infrastructures – how to make the most of your insights and contextualise the data before it goes stale.
- The ways industries have had to evolve their structures/ approaches to survive the pandemic.
- A global shift to more remote, predictive and pro-active solutions – how IoT is the answer.
- Comparing multi-cloud, hybrid-cloud, open platform approaches – understanding the best approach for your enterprise and analysing a ‘future focus’.
- Enabling your team to gain true process optimisation – embrace the transformation.
Live Webinar Panel Discussion with Q&A
Dr. Bill O’Leary
Senior Manager Digital Programs
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies UK & Ireland
11:40AM - Day 1
Becoming LEAN for Manufacturing
- The steps to facilitate a LEAN industry environment to facilitate manufacturing.
- Cultural change – enabling the human workforce to optimise the machines, not the other way around.
- Reaching KPI’s through IoT enabled process optimisation.
VP Global Technology Services
12:00PM - Day 1
Panel: Building your Defence – Security for the IoT eco-system
- What are the most important considerations for an IoT device manufacturer when it comes to security?
- Are there other complimentary emerging technologies which IoT could collaborate with to change the game?
- Is transparency between users and manufacturers the key to a truly secure eco-system?
- A look at some of the best practice recommendations as we navigate the IoT era.
On-Demand Panel Discussion
Senior Representative, Randd UK
12:40PM - Day 1
Updated topic to follow: R&D for Accelerating IoT Innovations
- Knowing the gaps across industries for IoT innovations – where can you make a difference by creating?
- Looking at the shift in the ways we innovate and what this is for – no longer just about ROI, but the ethical considerations.
- Moving from the idea of PoC’s ‘proof of concept’ to MVP ‘minimum value products’.
- A look at the opportunities disruptive technologies provide to create a more sustainable future.
End of Day 1
Click to view the agenda for: Day 2 Enterprise IoT Connectivity track
Topics include: IoT Enabled Change | Digital Twins | Industry Use-cases | Edge IoT | Data Analytics | Smart Manufacturing & IIoT | IoT Security