Day 2 - 18 March 2021
Chief Technology & Information Officer (CTIO)
09:30AM - Day 2
IoT Project Basis – Excellent Connectivity
- Connectivity as the key element for an IoT project.
- Giving an E2E IoT project vision.
- How to choose the best connectivity partner.
- Real-customer use cases.
. Enrique Blanco, Chief Technology & Information Officer (CTIO), Telefónica
Senior Representative, Truphone
09:50AM - Day 2
Updated topic to follow: Covering the Range – Securing & Scaling IoT Device Connectivity
- What IoT networks can provide the level of device connectivity you need?
- Sensor integration: how these vary and what barriers are present?
- The necessary steps that need to be taken to help secure the network – is this where Mobile Private Networks step-in?
- Is the latency of 5G Networks an enabler or a hinderance here?
. Senior Representative, Truphone, ,
Director of IoT & Advanced Technologies
10:10AM - Day 2
IoT Through the Eyes of Telecom
To follow soon ….
. Sebastian Grabowski, Director of IoT & Advanced Technologies, Orange Polska
Senior Representative, Syniverse
10:30AM - Day 2
Updated topic to follow: Mass Connectivity through Cellular Networks – a Look Across Industries
- UWhat are the wireless technology trends enabling connected environments?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using WLAN or cellular technologies for industrial production, including Private LTE & 5G solutions.
- Where is your money best spent? Wired Vs wireless interface cost implication.
. Senior Representative, Syniverse, ,
Director of Strategy and Business Development
11:00AM - Day 2
Live Panel: IoT Networks – the Considerations & Solutions for Staying Connected
- Costs of coverage – how we are moving to new affordable IoT solutions and gateways as connectivity demand increases.
- Centralised connectivity – how do you ensure this is secure?
- How the wide range of connectivity options are shaping industries – discussions around power Vs range.
- The drawbacks for each network, including security and latency.
- What will be the next disruption in the IoT connectivity landscape?
Live Webinar Panel Discussion with Q&A
Moderator: . Adarsh Krishnan, Research Director, ABI Research
. Dominic Marcellino, Director of Strategy and Business Development, Kajeet
Senior Representative, Eseye
11:40AM - Day 2
Updated topic to follow: Connectivity the Wireless Dots – Mapping the Way for Future IoT Connectivity
- Discussing the structure and standards for IoT network connectivity needed across industries.
- How do we map the way for IoT connectivity and other network solutions?
- Is building partnerships with network providers the key to success?
- Barriers affecting this evolution.
. Senior Representative, Eseye, ,
Optimising Communities with Integrated Connectivity
- The latest trends and technologies connecting communities and where to start in building these network infrastructures.
- What partnerships are key to building inter-connectivity between devices?
- What security and standard practices need to be considered before roll-out?
- A look at the different network solutions that can be integrated to give optimum connectivity and device efficiency.