Day 1 - 29 September 2020
Head of Application Development and Systems - Process Control & Automation
10:30AM - Day 1
Presentation: From steel to sustainability – a look at digital data in manufacturing
- How disruptive technologies are allowing Tata Steel to reach ROI in a high-fixed cost industry, from IIoT to Edge Computing and the Cloud.
- True efficiency though embedding technology in improved business process.
- Living in the age of Industry 4.0 – How predictive maintenance and data integration have changed optimisation.
Panel: IoT driving Digital Transformation – The aftermath of COVID-19
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business, fundamentally changing how you operate and deliver value to customers. This panel will discuss further the adoption of digital transformation and how COVID-19 has disrupted enterprise progressions.
- What role can integrating IoT play in improving service delivery, health and safety and efficiency in a post COVID world?
- What are the next steps to enable true enterprise adoption of digital transformation initiatives?
Live webinar panel
Vice-President, Government Digital Innovation
ACGP Catalan Public Administration Association
11:40AM - Day 1
Presentation: Heroes & Villains of Government Digital Transformation during COVID-19
It is during critical times that we see the best and the worst of people and organizations. This presentation is about digital governments and the ‘Heroes’ and the ‘Villains’ during this coronavirus crisis.
- What have been the bad practices of governments?
- What have been the best practices of governments about keeping on working, making things simple, being accountable, and adapting to change
- Have we taken advantage of the power of artificial intelligence to overcome the pandemic?
Programme Manager - Digital Transformation
12:10PM - Day 1
Presentation: Digital Transformation – A Matter of Culture
- Leading in an age of complexity
- Breaking silos – Be generous and collaborate
- Forming coalitions and empowering others
Head of Policy – UK Bus
12:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: The proactive approach; How business will react to the post Covid-19 environment & the new role of technology (a transportation case study)
- How the future of public transportation is altering to combat an ever-changing eco-system.
- Utilising MaaS (Mobile as a Service).
- A look at autonomous transportation projects taking place and the phases for deployment.