Day 1 - 13 November 2019
Data Analytics for AI & IoT: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Hear from a leading AI & IoT analyst about the latest trends and market insights for data analytics developers and service providers.
Case Study: Manta
Manta talk to follow soon ….
VP of Data Cloud Division
10:30AM - Day 1
From Customer Data Insights to Customer Action: How to Capture Intent Through AI, ML & NLP
Businesses have access to more 1st and 3rd-party customer data than ever before, but all that data brings newfound complexities. It’s critical for marketers to distill valuable insights from consumer signals and identify how to use those insights to drive ideal outcomes.
In this session, we will explore ways to proactively detect customer intent through AI, ML and NLP, and convert that intent into insights for optimal activation.
11:40AM - Day 1
Using Process Mining to drive Digital Transformation – the Siemens Case
Process Mining is an innovative technology which provides transparency on complex business processes by applying large scale data analytics. The session will present the technology of Process Mining and real-world use cases from Siemens, where Process Mining has become a key lever for driving digital transformation. Use cases will include Value Chain Innovations in the field of Purchase2Pay, Manufacturing, Logistics and Order2Cash. The session will demonstrate how Digital Transformation is driven by using Digital Twins of the Organisation, which allow insights to action from top management to operational teams. As an outlook, it will be demonstrated how Process Mining supports RPA and takes advantage of Predictive Analytics and AI.
Head of Data and Analytics
Vanguard Institutional Investor Group
12:10PM - Day 1
Director, Business Analytics
12:10PM - Day 1
Director of Qlik Research
12:10PM - Day 1
Founder and CTO
12:10PM - Day 1
Keynote Panel: Data Analytics for Intelligent Decision Making
- Identifying target-rich, high-value data that can be used to generate intelligent business decision making processes
- Driving business value with data analytics
- How to leverage data and analytics to optimise every decision, process and action
- Real time data analytics in practice – examples of how data is creating business efficiency and revolutionising working practices
Senior Rep, LG-One
12:50PM - Day 1
Process Automation from IoT Data
As the marketplace of IoT devices and platforms grow, it is key to use not only the right platform for your business, but also one that allows true process integration and automation for optimisation. This talk will look closer at:
- How IoT platforms provide true data insights and integration
- How to fully automate your process to gain data insights
- Which IoT platform to use for your business/ project
Senior Data Engineer
02:30PM - Day 1
Designing a Self-Service Platform to support Data Science and Analytics
At Stitch Fix, we pride ourselves on minimizing the hand-off between engineers and data scientists. Our models and data products are more accurate and yield better results if our data scientists own the data, ETL, and derived products. Moreover, this strategy empowers data scientists to own the story of their products.
To support these “full-stack” data scientists we must provide the tooling and platforms such that they can focus on the science and data instead of the technical details of the underlying systems. This talk will outline the strategies that we have employed at Stitch Fix to enable self-service data science and analytics. We will also look at some of the open-source tools that we’ve used, and some we’ve built ourselves, to solve this complicated problem.
The Modern Data Pipeline
- How your data pipeline can help you decisively solve some of your biggest challenges
- Delivering quicker insights and decision making.
- Data pipeline frameworks
- Building resilient and scalable pipelines
Unstructured Data: Realising the Potential for Actionable Insight and Organisational Value
In a recent estimate, between 80 – 90 percent of data within a given organisation is unstructured. With the amount of data amassed by IoT devices, how do you sort and filter these data insights to provide value? This talk will look closer at:
- How to access and analyse unstructured data to gain true, actionable insights
- Using data to get the scalability you want and enabling the analytics you need
- How to transform data from insights into revenue
How to Build a Data Analytics Business
- Executing your vision on how to transform your company into a data driven business
- Using data to get the scalability you want and enable the analytics you need
- How to turn your data into revenue
- Enable big data analytics to continuously improve customer experiences
Data Science Foundation
05:00PM - Day 1
Announcement of the Winners of the Data Science Foundation Awards
The AI & Big Data Expo are proud sponsors of the Data Science Foundation Awards. The awards recognise excellence and innovation in data science, artificial intelligence and advanced analytics. We look forward to hearing who the winners will be.